Author Topic: Export characters to 3d models that are made in game  (Read 487 times)

Offline yoshi100

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Export characters to 3d models that are made in game
« on: January 23, 2024, 07:34:55 pm »
Hi there,

I first knew of this game way back in secondary school that one of my friends told me about. However, I really want to back up the characters I had made that you play online. It's after logging in that you have the character selection. I do see an export or any option that would at least allow me to convert and work into making a blender file. I want to try and at least save them for future use if possible. I have looked through the creative den option and I dont anything of note.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Offline sinew

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Export characters to 3d models that are made in game
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 08:51:56 pm »
I've been a long time user of Blender and did something similar to this in the far past. There's no actual exportable character file in the sense that you may mean. What I did is I used the base cbody and fbody meshes, modified them to fit the character's attributes, imported any relevant meshes like items or manes, and coloured the fur shade and mask textures along with any markings or used their preset if applicable. That's likely the closest you're gonna get.

I remember this being popular some time ago but I don't know if it still works or if it contains anything you're looking for. I don't mind helping if not.