Author Topic: Nintendo Item's?  (Read 855 times)

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
Nintendo Item's?
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:35:32 pm »
 Hello there everyone, I was over in the game help section, and I realized that I probably cannot accomplish this task alone. You see, I would like to convert some Nintendo items, and not any Nintendo items my friends, but character's signature weapons. You see, in the spur of the moment I decided to create a Super Smash Bros. group.

The problem is, pretty much none of the character's weapons are available as items... Well with the exception of Link and Cloud Strife... Darn you Link and Cloud! Just kidding. ^^

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to convert a few of the items for the group? Now these items can definitely be made public, because I would love for people to have these items... I guess this could be like the Overwatch items pack in a way. Haha

Currently all the items we need are pretty much sword items, because as we know most of the roster are a bunch of swordsman.

Items needed: Shulk's Monado, Marth's Falchion, Lucina's Falchion, Roy's Sword of Seals, Ike's Ragnell, Corrin's Yato, and Pit's Palutena's Bow.

I know it's a lot, but if I knew how to do this myself I certainly would. *Sweats* But uh, if you need help finding any of the models, I can certainly do my best to grab a hold of the .obj or .3DS or whatever files you need. I know how to convert files to a .mesh if you need me to. I'll certainly want to pitch in, since if someone picks this up, you'll be doing me an enormous favor.
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Item's?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 08:02:25 pm »
If you get me the .3ds or .obj for them i can' give them a try.  You might want to tell me where you want them placed.  And getting the placement good can take quite some time (for me at least).
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Item's?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 11:43:56 pm »
Ah, thank you so much Kuri for offering to give it a go. I will gather up as many of the files as I can find, and send them to your through PM. I will also describe to you where I would like them to go through PM as well. ^^
"I'm really feeling it!"