Author Topic: account  (Read 1722 times)

Offline onesidedlove

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • lets be friends okok
    • View Profile
account
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:54:03 am »
I had this account for a while and it's log in details was remembered by the computer. I changed my username and email, because I have NO idea what was the email or the password on this account. So I changed the email, and I'm trying to change the password but everytime I click on the email link it says "bad reset code"..
my kakaotalk is pastelpurple okok

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: account
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 06:06:53 am »
This issues has been addressed in the past, here is a quote I found by Bawfle on how to deal with this issue you're having with resetting your password.

If you aren't already, I suggest resetting your password at the Homepage through 'Forgotten Password'. Though, if you are still having problems (or this is what you did in the first place), then I suggest addressing the matter to an active Member of Staff who can give an accurate answer or solution to this specific problem.

I hope this helps somehow!

Offline onesidedloves

• Curious Wanderer
  • england isn't my city
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 10:12:17 am »
yeah i got locked out that account because my computer didn't remember the password anymore. rip
hi

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 10:53:28 am »
So you changed your e-mail on another account you have, as well as the username, and changed it to onesidedloves? And this is because you had been using 'automatic login' on the login page and forum for the other account, so you forgot the password, and you already had forgotten the e-mail you were using for that account?

Only thing I can suggest is contacting a member of staff to see if they can get hold of the e-mail you are using on the account you are trying to change your details on, since you cannot remember the e-mail you used.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline onesidedloves

• Curious Wanderer
  • england isn't my city
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 12:56:15 pm »
i changed the email and so i tried resetting the password, but everytime i clicked on the email it said "bad reset code"
hi

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 11:25:29 pm »
I'll PM you and see if I can help you. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.