Author Topic: Looking For Someone To Begin A Pack With ➤ Literate  (Read 854 times)

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Looking For Someone To Begin A Pack With ➤ Literate
« on: July 16, 2017, 01:25:13 am »
Hello, I'm currently looking for someone to help me start a pack with, well many people if it's possible that people are interested.

Key points if you'd like to continue. You must be;

✖ Literate
✖ Mature
✖ Dedicated
✖ Active

Now a little about this so called pack. Well the information I've managed to gather up;

Pack Name

Pros:
None right now.

Cons:
We do not yet have one at the moment, and are in search of one.

Plotline

Pros:
The plotline for this pack has been figured out, little will be told about it on this post. Well nothing. Maybe a hint by saying it's infectious to all you canid creatures out there.

Cons:
Everything will be reveled if you choose to help. Until further notice this remains closed to the public.

Site

Pros:
I Can provide a site, if I do say so myself a very detailed site. So you'll have no trouble in that what so ever, unless you perhaps would like to help.

Cons:
But if your looking for a proboards website simply because it is; easy. Well you've came to the wrong place as I choose to work with Webs website builder. But with Webs it does take awhile to make as I do sometimes suffer from complications from time, to time.

Dedication

Pros:
I'm an extremly dedicated person, I would put my heart and soul into a pack, but for that pack to fail it's just not worth it.

Cons:
I don't think there is any?

Information

Pros:
I have most of the information done for this pack, including ranks, theme and many other things.

Cons:
I can't provide all the information in the world, so I'll be expecting you to help.

Family Oriented

Pros:
We're family oriented. We aim to great a large, fun, loving and strong community within feral heart and all it's glory.

Cons:
None.

Military Themed

Pros:
We're a military themed pack, expect at least some military ranks.

Cons:
We will be a slight harsh on you, and you will be sent on 'missions' that being spying, assassinating, or just collecting herbs. But this will all be seprate to one rank line.

Events & Competitions

Pros:
We shall hold competitions and events as much as we can possible. That being a drawing contest or just a plain old game. It's to entertain our members, give some fun to the pack, but as well as getting the pack to be some what, competitive.

Cons:
None currently.

Literate

Pros:
We're a literate pack, right downfall to ya'll who ain't? But literate basically means being able to read and write. But within the pack, and every other literate pack, being literate means to be able to produce more than 4 lines of writing. Almost like a story that your explaining your characters vision or what their feeling.

Cons:
Not everyone is literate, but if you ain't your welcome to come and learn with us anyday or just me myself.

Semi-Realistic+

Pros:
Semi-realistic just means we will not except any type of animal with neon colors, not even if it's with a suitable pelt coloring. But we do except mat / towned down colors of that, being, red, green, orange ever color of the rainbow. Just not in neon, alright?

Cons:
We'll still get it.

If you do choose to help with a large amount of the pack, including finding a name you will be given half percent of the pack, that being a founder.

Interested? Great! Fill in the application below;

Application;

Code: [Select]
Ingame Username: [ Insert Name ]
Character Name: [ Insert Name ]
Character Age: [ Insert Age ]
Character Personality: [ Insert Description ]
Character Image / Picture: [ Insert Image ]
What would you like to help with?:
What position, staff or moderator?:
Timezone: [ GMT, ect ]
RPSR: [ Hunting Prey, Helping Pups or Joining the pack. ]
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.