Author Topic: Seeking Someone To Create A Pack With  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Seeking Someone To Create A Pack With
« on: September 23, 2017, 03:03:56 pm »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEFORE YOU READ
I Can provide mostly everything
needed for this pack. So please,
don't think you must do, It all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I'm currently interested in creating a pack along with some other people. To be more exact, a longterm pack. Not just some one day bulls*it.

Though I do have some Terms And Conditions if I might add, before even thinking of sending a PM;

I. You must be literate, at least being able to create 4 lines. I May ask for a role-play sample on meeting you.

II. You have to be dedicated. Dedicated enough to not give up after three days if it shows too hard. I've had this done to me many a time. So please, be mature about it. I won't mind if you need to quit and/or go inactive for any 'IRL' problems that you might have. Just all I ask is for you to tell me first, and not just bail.

III. As I stated in the previous 'Condition' please be mature about things. And no this does not include being the strictest human being on the planet, because we all know how annoying that can be. I mean being able to deal with, gore, cussing, violence, ect. Because we all like to have some fun and games from time, to time.

IV. Be active. I can't stress this enough. I hate it when people join to help and then after a day or two you never see them again. All I ask is for you to come on maybe an hour to half an hour, to help with things. School is an exception as I also suffer from it.

V. Be prepared for work. By this I mean be prepared to write down information, help with the forums, find information all that good stuff. I know not everybody is like me and enjoys this type of stuff, but by doing even a little can help a lot.

VI. When this pack opens up, if it does. You must also be expected to recruit for the pack even if I'm offline. As proven all of the above, you will be granted with the password for that said account.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Member count: 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

w.i.p { This will be edited, soon enough, but feel free to send over an ol' PM if interested. }
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:22:08 pm by Emolicious »
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.

Offline Jacoby

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Someone To Create A Pack With
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 03:07:41 pm »
{ Updated 23/01/2017 16:10pm }
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.

Offline LycanSIXX

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Someone To Create A Pack With
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:45:52 pm »
If you're still seeking a co-worker for your group, feel free to shoot me a PM on the forum, or Add me on Discord, and we can talk there.
You can contact me most reliably on Discord. My username is: ChaosKitty #7217

I've been RPing for around 12 years, and Can put together websites on Proboards, and Weebly fairly well. I'm pretty decent at map making as well if you'd like to see screenshots, let me know. RP samples can be fashioned together fairly easily as well.

I look forward to hearing from you. c: