Author Topic: Serene Semblance  (Read 795 times)

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Serene Semblance
« on: October 20, 2017, 12:47:59 am »
Serene Semblance

Serene Semblane is seeking for active staff members to help along with this newly formed, but yet to be joinable pack.

Religious | Mapped | Sited | Literate | Semi-Real | New | Mature | Dedicated

Serene Semblane, a place for the week and strong to linger together in peace.

Religious;
Serene is a two religion based pack. Almost like God and Satan, but reversed almost. The good ones, whom bring shelter, food and warmth. The bad ones whom cause havoc across the terrain. This is as much information we're willing to give to strangers. Give the pack a try and we might just unfold more.

Mapped;
Soon to be mapped. With many maps all conected to one single base map. Images will be posted soon enough.

Sited;
We're also a sited pack. That is still currently in progress, and information being wrote. Link can be privately messaged to any one that wants to help.

Literate;
You must be literate, at least being able to create 4 lines. I May ask for a role-play sample on meeting you. Literate pretty much means; being able to read and write. Buy y'know our feralheart community likes to mess things around.

Semi-real;
Semi-real pretty much means being able to stay within that small block of looking realistic, but adding maybe sonme colours that you'd never see a wolf actually have. These can be blues, reds, greens, and/or purples. This denys any neon colours.

Mature;

Please be mature about things, and no this does not include being the strictest human being on the planet, because we all know how annoying that can be. I mean being able to deal with, gore, cussing, violence, ect. Because we all like to have some fun and games from time, to time.

What do we care about within our pack?;
We do not care the amount of members that we get, even only getting 5 would be amazing for us. We do not care much the number of wolves to seek our role-play, but how active those players are. We offer large ranges of land to role-play on for hours at end. Perhaphs even offer you to take part in events and competitions.

Interested in joining as an administer? Fill in the application below;
Ingame username:
Character name:
Character Age:
Your real age:
Why have you chosen to help?:
What could you make better?
How Active Will You Be 10/1:
How Dramatic Are You? 10/1:
Role-play sample:

Founders;
Emolicious [ Noctis ]
LycanSIXX [ Jericho ]
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.