Author Topic: Extensive Ban Situation  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Extensive Ban Situation
« on: November 22, 2012, 03:25:48 am »
As the second help thread I've made today, this one is regarding a problem a friend of mine is having.
They logged on with me earlier today, about 12 hours ago, we hung out, and then they had to go and there were no problems apparent. Just a few moments ago, my friend logged back on at a different house (I don't think location is a factor, but thought I should mention it just in case) and got this message on their screen:

As they were aware of, they shouldn't have this ban placed. If a mod or administrator could help us out with this, let me know on this topic please and I'll help out my friend, as I am skypeing with them.

Their username is HawkSlayer
Oh and they entered their username, I just photoshopped the number of stars they had on their password out for safety reasons.
MorgraWolf

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 03:27:42 am by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Extensive Ban Situation
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 04:04:29 am »
Please Do not post anything about bans on the forums, for it is against the rules. Contact a Mod/Administrator in PM and discuss. If this person was banned, it was probably because they were      misbehaving, Mods don't ban for no reason. You do not know if your friend did something.. against the rules.

Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator of an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Extensive Ban Situation
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 04:04:51 am »
I'm sure you should know better than to mention this in a forum thread. It's meant to be taken to a MOD/Admin directly in a PM, not out for everyone to see.

Mod FAQ...
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21992.0
RETIRED.