Author Topic: Tay's Requests  (Read 3351 times)

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Tay's Requests
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 11:13:36 pm »
So, uh. I may or may not have gotten a tiny bit obsessed with this project. /blush

In all seriousness, I had a huge amount of fun drawing these two (Boy, it took longer than expected though. It might seem like about half-a-week to you, but I was racking up the hours! X'D) and I think I got everything. I'm happy to make changes though - I may have forgotten something.

So, here's TWO different images:

1. Hunter and Leilani, named.

2. Hunter and Leilani, unnamed.

They aren't actually different drawings, but I felt the need to put their names on there. Note, my signature is also there. c:

Thanks for letting me practice on your characters! They are unique.~

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 09:45:34 am »

Oh my gosh! I am already in love with your art work, I can't thank you enough floof! You have done them perfectly and I myself cannot see any faults at all. Your art is amazing and so is your style of drawing, you should certainly keep it up I'm sure all members of the community will love it! I've never seen Hunter and Leilani looking so great. Honestly I love them so much and I really appreciate your efforts on drawing them for me.

Please, your drawing is fantastic and I would love for you to keep it up and continue releasing your excellent work out into the Feral Heart community!

+floof
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 10:43:13 pm »

Oh my gosh! I am already in love with your art work, I can't thank you enough floof! You have done them perfectly and I myself cannot see any faults at all. Your art is amazing and so is your style of drawing, you should certainly keep it up I'm sure all members of the community will love it! I've never seen Hunter and Leilani looking so great. Honestly I love them so much and I really appreciate your efforts on drawing them for me.

Please, your drawing is fantastic and I would love for you to keep it up and continue releasing your excellent work out into the Feral Heart community!

+floof

~explodes into candy~ I'm so glad you like it! +floof back. c:

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 11:18:18 pm »

No problem floof, love your work. Also thanks!
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.