Author Topic: Rizzla's big fat art request shoppe~ {OPEN!}  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Rizzla's big fat art request shoppe~ {OPEN!}
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 07:17:30 pm »
Could i request one? If yes, then I'll request Flare, my Andalite (feel free to look it up, but my avie has the pic.) charie. I wanted him sitting down and looking off into the distance. Also, he has a fake leg that's white and plastic and goes up to his knee on his left hind leg.
Alrighty, i've never drawn an Andalite before, but i'll do my best.
ok. I won't rush you. Also, how do you put the picture in the siggy/avie box thing?

Rizzla

Re: Rizzla's big fat art request shoppe~ {OPEN!}
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 07:40:27 pm »
Could i request one? If yes, then I'll request Flare, my Andalite (feel free to look it up, but my avie has the pic.) charie. I wanted him sitting down and looking off into the distance. Also, he has a fake leg that's white and plastic and goes up to his knee on his left hind leg.
Alrighty, i've never drawn an Andalite before, but i'll do my best.
ok. I won't rush you. Also, how do you put the picture in the siggy/avie box thing?

If I've interpreted yer question correctly, ye' need aid in settin' an avatar and/or signature, yis?
Correct me if I'm wrong but if not, take a peek here at this tutorial below:

How to insert images in your post

Ever wonder how floofs post pictures in their posts? Well, you don't have to think anymore! Just follow the steps below, and hopefully your image shows!

- Taking a image from the web -

Say you're browsing through the google images, and you see something nice show up:

Attractive, isn't it? Anyway, so, I want to post it in my RP. So I would just right click it, look down till I see "Copy image URL". Click that, then return to your post. Paste the url image there, but before the url image, type in:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gxq5uJIKars/S1kbVecdxcI/AAAAAAAACQU/KEyK_6ZT1yQ/s640/RedFox.jpgg[/IMG]
Like that. But paste your image url into the middle of "[ IMG ]  [ /IMG ]"  (Ignore the spaces).

-End-

-From your computer - Uploading images -

Now to uploading images from your computer/laptop, etc. So save the picture you want to upload, and make sure you remember what folder you placed it in. Go to TinyPic or some website that can upload images you like. I'm going to use TinyPic since it's the main tool I use. After uploading the image, copy:

After copying it, paste it into your post and it should appear.

-End-

Or in yer case, since the photos were already uploaded onto this website, merely right-click said photo, select the "Copy Image URL" option, then paste what ye' copied in yer signature usin' the followin' code:

Code: [Select]
[IMG]Insert Image's URL here.[/IMG]
Or if ye' wish to set it as yer avatar, technically do the same thing only ye' need not the code.

This should clear things up for yeh.
And i'll get on your request sometime tonight, sorry for the wait~