Author Topic: Ruins request  (Read 833 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Ruins request
« on: July 29, 2014, 01:43:26 pm »
Hey there floofeys. I have been wondering if anyone would take up the challenge of drawing something similar to these ruins.

Details
I was thinking that maybe it could be "painted" through Photoshop etc. I'd be happy if it was done in the IT server style as it is for my server. Now, these screenshots are just a "visual" explanation of what I wanted to request; however feel free to set it at a different angel, make it taller or even add more ruins to it.

The ruins should have an old yet tranquil feel to it. There should be a delicate and faint sunset in the background; like a winter sunset. The grass should be quite green but dark. You may add trees and grass patches in the background, but not so much hills. In fact, I'd prefer a close up on the ruins, looking up or right-ish "-->"

Ah, now the important part; proportions. The landscape should be quite wide, looking for about 1000 x 250 (width x height) hence why I said, you could add more ruins or do a close of the ruins. (P.s the ruins preferably should have round stones/bricks)

Well, thank you floofs for taking your time to read this. Also, to those whol would be happy to do the request; I have some spaces left in the Staff Team on my server;

-Concept Artist
-Art Administrator
-Map Maker

Interested? Pm me guys xD

Have a nice day!
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads