Author Topic: Registration request  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Chickadee

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Registration request
« on: October 15, 2016, 11:00:00 pm »
  Since Feral Heart got a new update that completely revamped the world, I've been checking it out, and I've noticed its quite empty now. Before the world was swarming with players so I could understand why you closed registration and many people got upset. But now there is no one to even get upset.. I think FH should bring back registration and let fresh blood come into the world! With so little people (at least that I've seen) other players can feel left out or don't want to play anymore because of the lack of roleplay causing even less players to come online. I think it would really be best to open registration again for everyone since the world isn't crowded anymore I don't see any reason to keep it closed.

-A Patient Player                                                                       

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Registration request
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 11:09:44 pm »
Registration being down is only a temporary thing. It was shut down just because the website is being worked on, so after that is done, it should be back up and running as usual. :)

Offline Chickadee

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 11:12:41 pm »
The website has been being worked on for a verrrry long time

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 11:14:35 pm »
The website has been being worked on for a verrrry long time

I know it's been a long time, but with all that they've had to work on, it's understandable. Once they get it sorted out, it will be easier for the new players to navigate anyway. Try to remain patient ^^ We're all super excited for the site work to be finished and new players to arrive.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Chickadee

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 11:18:20 pm »
I guess Ill try my best

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 12:03:23 am »
Moving this over to the inputbox

Aye, the two users above explained most of it. Our server master Raz is very busy with the progress of the website (not to mention he also has things to do in the real world), so that's why it's taking a while. Registration should be up as soon as he's done, though! Users will be notified when it's open c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 09:06:03 am »
Stop making accounts.

Offline Chickadee

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 06:49:23 pm »
People cant just stop making accounts.. Sure I'm content with one account and I definitely don't need more but I just want to play with my friends in which they don't have accounts. I know everyone has been working hard to make Feral Heart an amazing place but I'm getting really impatient, its been two weeks since I put up the post and nothing has happened..

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 07:45:44 pm »
People cant just stop making accounts.. Sure I'm content with one account and I definitely don't need more but I just want to play with my friends in which they don't have accounts. I know everyone has been working hard to make Feral Heart an amazing place but I'm getting really impatient, its been two weeks since I put up the post and nothing has happened..

On behalf of the entire Feral Heart staff team I apologize to those of you who are patiently waiting for the registration to reopen. We have no intention of leaving it closed forever, however it does take time for us to be able to fix up many of the old problems that both the site and game has had since its creation some years ago. We want to be able to provide you guys with the best of service that we can provide when registration is back up and so for this reason we have to take the time now to work out all the kinks. You must also keep in mind that we only have one man (aka our server host Razmirz) managing the servers on his very limited spare time outside of a full time job, family, traveling, etc. Working on coding is a careful and tedious process, and Raz is the sole individual taking up that task for us. We all would love to be able to get things up and running very quickly but we must also care and understand the level of responsibility that it takes to run a community like Feral Heart. We strongly value quality and believe that the Feral Heart community deserves only the best that we can offer, so I promise you all that the registration will be back up. I can not give you an exact date of when things will finally be fixed but when we are done we will be sure to notify the community.

Thank you for your understanding.

I'm going to lock this topic until further notice.