Author Topic: missing a map file or deleted a important file? i can get you another one!  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
ugh i hate it so much when i have to reinstall the game everytime i accidentally delete something and i think other people do too so if you need a important file again you can just post down below what your missing and i can send you a download link for the file so you don't have to redownload!

and if your about to retexture something and overwrite something make sure you keep a backup!!! or else you might have to see me again

Offline CatOfLuck

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Everything I post, I drew it. I draw for a living.
    • View Profile
    • My crappy DA
Ok. So I opened FeralHeart, and there was the horrible black screen. So, I did what I did last time when I saw the black-screen. I deleted ALL files, but kept the 'exports, media, my_presets, presets' in a different new folder. So I re-installed it, and then put all back in the original fh folder, and so I opened fh. Then the blackscreen was STILL on, but then when I started the game. It said, irrKlang.dll is a missing file that isnt on your computer! And I looked in the fh files, AND IT WAS THERE! D: Why wont fh open? Please help..
When your in the Darkness, Look for the light...