Author Topic: post why you love Feral Heart!  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
post why you love Feral Heart!
« on: April 21, 2015, 02:23:08 am »
hey there!
I've been wondering? why do you all love this game so much?. Is it the community?, the roleplay?, Feral Heart itself? or is it the friendships you've made?. Post what you love about it and see what other people love as well!

Personally I love the friendships and the community, sure there are some bad eggs. But I've made some great friends here, people I want in my life forever!, also about the community. I've only just really joined in on the forums but its so much fun joining in on the games and answering questions, its such a fun loving community.
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real

DreamerDay

Re: post why you love Feral Heart!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 02:32:43 am »
The community and all is great-probably way better than WolfQuest. Whenever I try to express my feelings there or make a joke,then take it serious and delete my post,saying it's inappropriate. Anything I don't like is the fact the members who are close with the mods blame you for being right. That gets in my nerves. Anyway. I must say Feral heart is very open and free when coming to expressing; it's understanding and very friendly. The members and staff here are also friendly and  quiet unlike wolfquest.

Rules here are more adult like and very easy to understand. We aren't treated like toolders but young teenagers. if you need help; you get help. If you need someone to talk to,someone would be on the way.

Plus, the game and presets are already an addiction for me.

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 02:43:41 am »
I totally agree with you, I was going to mention WolfQuest then thought it wouldn't be an example. That game I found it very hard to have any 'friendly' relationship outside of half the dang 'wolfspeak' RP (that gunk gets on my nerves). I'm glad you love it ^^

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 02:47:42 am »
I totally agree with you, I was going to mention WolfQuest then thought it wouldn't be an example. That game I found it very hard to have any 'friendly' relationship outside of half the dang 'wolfspeak' RP (that gunk gets on my nerves). I'm glad you love it ^^

I really don'tunderstand why they don't do roleplay. One thing that is really turn off is when I noticed that their roleplay thread, makes no sense; this is why I stay far away from that area. Plus, a user was talking behind my back and mod was on his side, explaining he wasn't saying anything bad. :/

And yes,like you said. Very unfriendly and very hard to find a relationship with.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 03:13:48 am »
The main reason I love FeralHeart is for all the amazing people I met and have met. Within the mix of sours comes those very few sweets, and I'm very lucky to have met such wonderful friends. Though I love the game for some other reasons, one being that I love watching the community of FeralHeart come up with such creative role play ideas and enjoy having new things to look at and try out every other day! I also just love the idea of the game in general. I've always wanted to find a game like FeralHeart when I was younger and when I finally came across the game, and realize it was FREE?! I had a little mini heart attack of happiness.

in-game: hooli

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 03:16:37 am »
The main reason I love FeralHeart is for all the amazing people I met and have met. Within the mix of sours comes those very few sweets, and I'm very lucky to have met such wonderful friends. Though I love the game for some other reasons, one being that I love watching the community of FeralHeart come up with such creative role play ideas and enjoy having new things to look at and try out every other day! I also just love the idea of the game in general. I've always wanted to find a game like FeralHeart when I was younger and when I finally came across the game, and realize it was FREE?! I had a little mini heart attack of happiness.

I feel you!, when I found out it was free and THE REG WAS OPEN I freaked out and started screaming with happiness. THEN REALISING IT WAS FOR MAC TOO?, what could be better at 3am on a sad night?. I agree with you, watching how some people role-play is absolutely fascinating.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 02:48:04 pm »
Drama.
I love it.
Mainly when it's over small things.
Quite entertaining.

The people can be quite fun to talk to as well.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 04:29:05 pm »
Defiantly the people.

Yes, I love the game itself a ton but I think that the community is what makes this game what it is. I love hanging out and chatting with you guys so much <33 it always brings a smile onto my face when i have the opportunity to log in.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Master_callos

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 10:36:36 pm »
My main reason is definitely the community. This forum is like no other place on the internet; people actually treat each other like humans, wow. When I created my account here three years ago I never thought i'd meet such a wonderful group of people.

I'm glad I decided to stick around.

Offline Misinterpreted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 02:53:08 am »
I love Feral Heart because the amazing friends I've made, and the wonderful groups I've joined that led to those awesome friends! They're like family to me.