Author Topic: Hej, KIara Shadow here ^^  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Hej, KIara Shadow here ^^
« on: September 07, 2013, 01:25:46 am »
There's a fourm a lot like this, so minus well post here.

Hello! I see you've found this derpy little post~ ^^

What do I like doing? I love, love playing my Bassoon, and FeralHeart. I also ride Horses, and currently a Show is on Sunday, my Third one~ I also love, love talking about FeralHeart, espeically how awesome Red is, and brag about him way to freaking much, but he's such a floofy nice person! I also want to thank the Mods for keeping FeralHeart such a good game, and trying your hardest to keep it up and going xP. Anyway, I love making Prests and Maps (though I suck), and I'm also trying to make a game a lot like dis!

I also really like the game music. It's so, uhg, I don't even know! Also, I'm quite a serious person. I'm hardly, ever rude,  unless you're rude to me. And unless you're a Mod, don't expect me to do what you want me to. If you're rolplaying and it's a public map (meaning it comes with the game), then suck it up, because that /is/ tecnically map claiming. I also won't listen to you, because honostly, the only reason I follow rules is because I'm a /very/ nice person, and unless you have a gun to my head, you can't make me do anything! Sop, that's the only reason why I follow rules, but I assure you, I'm a very nice person, and won't bite!

Now, I /might/ make you a preset. I'm still getting good at it. So it'll cost you somehow.... Someway... Like., coming to a party  I host, which'll be in another topic so this one won't get locked... So, yeap! That's pretty much it. Oh, I'm also learning Swedish, so don't be scared to speak with me if you can, aswell!

Fairwell? I've always hated spelling, and I'm too laza to look it ups! But, bye, and hope to see you soon!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Hej, KIara Shadow here ^^
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 02:45:02 am »
Welcome to FH floof! I hope you enjoy your stay with us and if you need any assistance at all feel free to send me a pm. c: Also, you should check out the game rules (which you already read xD), the forum rules, how to report, the manual, the help section, and who the staff are. Have fun!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 06:41:19 pm »
Hey there floof, i hope you settle down in this community..(which you probably already did) But if you need any help you can either Pm a staff member, me or a regular member of the FH forums ^^
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 03:10:19 am »
Welcome to FH floof! I hope you enjoy your stay with us and if you need any assistance at all feel free to send me a pm. c: Also, you should check out the game rules (which you already read xD), the forum rules, how to report, the manual, the help section, and who the staff are. Have fun!

Mmm, I've been playing a well three years x3 This is a reciant account. I'm not new, lol. I wish though.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 02:42:40 pm »
Mmm, I've been playing a well three years x3 This is a reciant account. I'm not new, lol. I wish though.
Well, welcome to the forum anyway, Shadow Angel. If you're anything like myself (mine late coming was from procrastination o-o'') and a few others, you didn't come to forum after sometime playing the game. Just know you're always welcome.

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 08:16:59 pm »
Hey Kiara OwO glad to see you back on the forums again~

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 08:00:00 pm »
Hey Kiara OwO glad to see you back on the forums again~

ECHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
<3 Mai wife! *Lol* Thanks, guys. It's good to see you all.