Author Topic: Editing profile creates error  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Editing profile creates error
« on: February 26, 2013, 02:58:44 am »
I'm trying to add another picture to my siggy but when I press save an error pops up with a dot and a period, not quite telling me what the problem is.

JackobLoveu

Re: Editing profile creates error
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 03:04:55 am »
You can only have ONE siggy picture in your signature. :3 (Know right? Sucks.. -_- xD)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 03:10:05 am »
I found out just recently that you actually can have more than one signature thanks to Tigg. You can't put them all into the space below but you can rotate through a couple signatures. Just check this site to find out how ^_^:
http://www.rotasig.com/
Hope that helps Alex :3

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 03:31:50 am »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 03:36:11 am »
:3 you're welcome

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 02:56:14 pm »
From the look at the website Lord has offered, it would seem that there is at least one downside to it. Once you use a extended amount of views on a signature, they stop and ask you to pay for them to keep doing the service. Although it does say the first 10000 is free...but I don't think you want to be paying...especially just to have your signature rotate out.

Just do it the old fashion way and switch them out manually. And you are only allowed to have one signature and that's it.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 04:52:56 pm »
So..it's against the rules to have a rotating signature? o.o
And i'm normally fine with sign ups/free trials that are like that because I usually quit on the last use.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 05:32:38 pm »
And i'm normally fine with sign ups/free trials that are like that because I usually quit on the last use.
I didn't say it was against the rules. Just mind what you put on the rotating signature. But i trust you know whats good and not.

I'm just saying that the sit for rotating signatures will start charging ya money if you go past the free trial session.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 06:23:23 pm »
I didn't say it was against the rules. Just mind what you put on the rotating signature. But i trust you know whats good and not.

I'm just saying that the sit for rotating signatures will start charging ya money if you go past the free trial session.

You don't get charged money unless you give them payment information. Using the free trial version is perfectly safe and once the trial is up it's up. No charge. I wouldn't give out a link unless I tested it myself and knew it worked well so there is no need to worry about that guys. If you decide that you want to continue using the service once the trial is up then its up to you if you decide to sign up for it and pay. All the info you need to know is on the front page of the link I gave you.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 06:26:25 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 06:27:11 pm »

You don't get charged money unless you give them payment information. Using the free trial version is perfectly safe and once the trial is up it's up. No charge. I wouldn't give out a link unless I tested it myself and knew it worked well so there is no need to worry about that guys.
I know that Lordeh <3
but its not a forever solution really :P But it is interesting to have till the free trial is over
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358