Author Topic: T | H | E || D| E | A | T | H || B | L | O | O | D | S (member count 8+)  (Read 19334 times)

-Angel-

Warning: this pack is not for the squemish, so if your not good around blood, gore, etc. i dont reccomend you join.
ANNOUNCEMENT: we are now an all species pack. Just sayin'

Current plot: None, we havent really rp'd ingame yet
Season: Winter
Trainees being given their new ranks this season: None, apply?

You walk through the snow covered woods, the moon turning your pelt a silvery shade of blue. You werent scared at all. In fact, you were known as the toughest around. But as you kept walking you started to tremble as you saw blood staining the white snow, patches of fur and teeth scattered about. You heard the unmistakeable sounds of a wolf, screaming bloody murder. You peered through the bushes to see a wolf being brutally murdered by a large wolf surrounded by hundreds of others. The wolf noticed you and you knew your life was over. She threw the wolf she had into a tree, killing it. She ran to you, taking you by the neck, drawing blood. She snarld at you "So, you grow tired of living?". You shook your head "no" with a horrific look on your face as you studied the body of the beaten up wolf. "Then why are you here?!" The large wolf said, tightening her grip on you.
"I-I" you chose your words wisely. "I'd like to join you". You said, gasping for air. She threw you to the ground, looking at you as if you were crazy. "sure" she said. Then just walked away.
From then on, you were a death blood.

~CELEBRATIONS~

Day of the dead- a day to mourn those passed. A special chant is howled on this day followed by a visit to the pack graveyard.

Omegaswar- a day in which the omegas are all put in the arena to figh to the death (or untill the others give up). The last one standing will be proclaimed winner and will become a wolf of the watch

Trainee promotion- on the first moon of each season, if the trainees ready for it, will be promoted in the arena to their new role. Celebrated by a large feast and cerimony in the arena

RULES

1. No OOC chat or fighting.
2. If you really need to say something OOC then do so in parenthases ( )
3. Mild cursing is allowed, but the "F word" will not be tolerated.
4. You may apply as a loner, but please respect the pack territory
5. If your already a loner and want to become a pack member, then please do so through rp
6. No powerplay or godmodding

RANKS

Aplha male:

Cradle Dalonside, 4 yr old male
son of Chemical Dalonside x Rosa Dalonside
Cradle is highly aggressive and will slaughter anything or anyone that gets in his way. He doesn't take kindly to pups, unless they are his own. Having a softside means nothing to him unless you know how to get through to him, he may let his emotions slip for certain people but it is very unlikely that he will. He shows no emotion other than aggression and stuborness. Once he gets to know someone he will risk his life for them no matter what and he will will protect his pack at all costs...even if it kills him.

Alpha female:

Nicole, female wolf, 2 yrs old
daughter of kreed and twilight (both dead), no mate
Nicole is a very secretive wolf. She hates everything in the world but her pack, she would die for them. If you cant find her in her den, youll probably find her in the arena training the teens for their new roles. She may not seem like the killing type, but nicole has a set of teeth that have torn more skin than her lead hunter.

Sub-alpha:

Beta:

Raven, 2 yr old female
family murdered as she was a teen
 seems shy and quiet at first, you would see her as a mute first meeting her, but, she's not. She is a misunderstood wolf, that's why she joined this pack. she will die for her loved ones and can have a really bad temper. when provoked she will attack, and you will regret it. not really liking males, if any of them flirt with her she will just ignore them.
Beta:

(Deltas are like mediators, they keep fights from happening)
Delta:
Delta:

Lead Knight:
Knight:
Knight:

Lead Warrior:

Corrosive, 3 yrs old, hell wolf
family unknown
Corrosive is easily angered,is not tolerant of immature behaviour, and strong willed.Corrosive is no wolf to mess with.So I suggest you stay away when her temper is high.
Warrior:
Warrior:
Warrior:
Warrior:
Warrior:

Lead Spy:
Spy:
Spy:
Spy:
Spy:
Spy:

Lead Hunter:

Allaku, 3 yrs old, hell wolf
Daughter of (M) Erikken X (F) Nimokii (still alive, but neglected by allaku
Sinister in all ways, Allaku feels she can bring down anything. She is very cocky though, and sometimes she proves herself wrong. When she does, she ignores it and makes it seem like it was ment to happen. Sometimes Sarcastic.

Hunter:
Hunter:
Hunter:
Hunter:
Hunter:

Lead scout:
Scout:
Scout:
Scout:
Scout:
Scout:

(The arena trainor trains the omegas during omegaswar season)
Arena trainor:
Arena trainor:

Shaman:

Healer:
Healer:

Watcher:
Watcher:

(the trainors are wolves trained by the alpha herself in every subject so they can train the trainees)

Trainor(s):

(trainees are wolves just grown up enough to recieve their new role, if you want to be a trainee, please specify the role your training for)

Trainee(s):

Reaper:

Blitzkill, male wolf, 3 yrs old
no family
Blitz is a mysterious wolf. No one knows how he came to be, but hes the picture of evil. Blitz loves his job, killing is his specialty. To sum it up, hes dark, cruel, mysterious, and very blunt about things.

(the obea takes pups that are either runts or deformed to a place where they will either die or return later in life)
Obea:

Pup watcher:

Icepaw 3 yr old male
family unknown
You cant say icepaw is the meanest around. Infact, you cant even say hes tough. Icepaw is more of a pushover with a harsh tone. He knows he should be an omega for those things but what he lacks in muscle, he gains in personality

Pup(s):

Omega(s):

~LONERS~

(Screenshot soon)

Amnesia (Nobody knows but her) female, 3 yrs old
daughter of (M) Tala and (F) Makunu (both dead)
Through Amnesia's tough life as a loner had made her rather agressive. She had developed a dislike of pups and foolish canines from her birth pack.

JOINING FORM

(screenshot of your character)
Name:
Species:
Loner?yes/no:
Rank desired:
personality(2 or more sentences):
family (if applicable):
Rp sample (at least a few sentences):
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:38:34 am by Kenzi!!! »

Nightmarewolf

Name: Blitzkill
Loner?yes/no: no
Rank desired: Reaper
personality(2 or more sentences): Blitz is a mysterious wolf. No one knows how he came to be, but hes the picture of evil. Blitz loves his job, killing is his specialty. To sum it up, hes dark, cruel, mysterious, and very blunt about things.
family (if applicable): none
Rp sample (at least a few sentences):  Blitz walked over to the body of a dying soul, fallen pine needles crunching under his feet. The dying one looked at him, not accepting his death. Blitz simply whispered in his ear "just accept it and it'll all be over soon" Blitz then took out his sythe and ended the life of the dying wolf. He walked with the lingering soul to the graveyard, laying him to rest.

-Angel-

you are accepted. ill pm you the map download

Nightmarewolf

XD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
can i get beta? XD i'll get an application filled out soon

edit: here XD

Name: Raven
Loner?yes/no: no
Rank desired: beta
personality(2 or more sentences): seems shy and quiet at first, you would see her as a mute first meeting her, but, she's not. She is a misunderstood wolf, that's why she joined this pack. she will die for her loved ones and can have a really bad temper. when provoked she will attack, and you will regret it. not really liking males, if any of them flirt with her she will just ignore them.
family (if applicable): murdered when she was a teen.
Rp sample (at least a few sentences): Raven looked around the area, clearly bored. slipping into her own thoughts, she replayed yesterdays battle with a loner, she laughed quietly. "Im surprised he had the breath to call out mercy" she smirked and got up, still deep in her thoughts before running into a tree. ( XD she's a bit clumsy)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:02:35 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

Accepted, and lol rp sample. im tweaking the maps a bit but they will be done for sure pretty soon

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
ya well i ran into a tree today deep in thought so i sorta..... XD never let me read, think and walk at the same time o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

HA

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
ya uh... blaim my friend who was just laughing her head off who WAS behind me, i think O.o

-Angel-

lolz. i was on my laptop one morning sitting by the slidingglass doors then a bird flew by and i was like OMIGOSHABIRD!!!! and hit my face really hard on the glass