Author Topic: T | H | E || D| E | A | T | H || B | L | O | O | D | S (member count 8+)  (Read 19332 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
lol, ive ran into a glass door before and face planted on it
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

haha. sukira, i know you pretty well and trust you, so would you be so kind as to accept any members for me while im gone? ill pm you the download for the map so you can pm it to any accepted members

Zodiac

(Screenshot soon)

Name: Amnesia (Nobody knows but her)
Loner?: Yes, but Amnesia will join later in the RP.
Rank desired: N/A
Personality: Through Amnesia's tough life as a loner had made her rather agressive. She had developed a dislike of pups and foolish canines from her birth pack.
Family: (M) Tala X (F) Makunu  (Both dead)
Rp sample: Amnesia's chest heaved as she ran through the frosty woods after a little cream-colored wolf pup. "This is a fast one." She mumbled. Finally, she had caught up to the pup. She pounced and landed on top of the cream-colored pup. Small bones crunched under Amnesia's weight. Amnesia lowered her blood-stained muzzle and bit at the neck of the pup. The cream-colored pup went limp on the snowy forest floor. "Pups." Amnesia said with a happy sigh "What a nice meal.". Amnesia then started ripping the flesh of the pup and dug in.

Is it okay if I add a description and history? Also here's the preset I use: http://www.mediafire.com/?67d86ollpweh167

Preset was NOT made by me. All credit goes to Raiven for the public preset.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 01:03:39 am by Zodiac »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Ok escape and a pup killer o.O i think its ok to put a description and history
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

yea its fine with me (ps: im back lol). im also making some changes to the thread (adding more info) just to let you know

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Welcome back :D

-Angel-

aww i feel so welcomed :3
ps: the map were on is only temporary and im working on an abandoned castle map (its so cool looking XD)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
XD k, and im on a computer without FH because we have slow internet here, my mom is the one with comcast and at my grandma's we have jet wireless. So.... ima go on zoo tycoon now o.e ill check the thread again soon

-Angel-

omg i has SUCH a slow computer. we gots comcast DX so im basicly downgraded to the forums, facebook, and playing fh offline

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile

Name: Cradle Dalonside
Loner?yes/no: No
Rank desired: Alpha male; if possible, if not Lead Knight
personality: Cradle is highly aggressive and will slaughter anything or anyone that gets in his way. He doesn't take kindly to pups, unless they are his own. Having a softside means nothing to him unless you know how to get through to him, he may let his emotions slip for certain people but it is very unlikely that he will. He shows no emotion other than aggression and stuborness. Once he gets to know someone he will risk his life for them no matter what and he will will protect his pack at all costs...even if it kills him.
family: Chemical Dalonside x Rosa Dalonside
Rp sample: Cradle ran through the forest, gliding over and under every fallen tree in his path, silently chasing his prey. Turning a sudden corner he caught up to his meal, grabbed it by the neck and launched it at a large tree, so powerful you could hear it's spine crack in three single places. Once the prey hit the solid, ground covered in dying leaves, Cradle overshadowed his fast food and made a sarcastic comment "thought you could get away from me, ay pup?" he chuckled.

The pup didn't answer, making Cradle slightly pissed off. Cradle placed his large brown paw on top of the pups ribcage and pressed down with all his strength and digging his claws into its flesh, the small pup let out a yelp and tears ran down it's face, Cradle looked at the pup with his crimson red eyes and laughed at the crying puppy before clutching his jaws around the pups neck, sinking his teeth in, slicing through every layer of skin; blood pushing it's way out from under his teeth as he sunk them in deeper and crushed the pups throat stopping his breathing instantly.

The once brown and tan pup was now covered in it's own crimson blood while Cradle, the pups cold hearted killer walked away with his head held high so proud of himself and laughing at his success of killing his tasty meal.

Sorry for the long RP sample but hope he's okay.

~TPH