Author Topic: T | H | E || D| E | A | T | H || B | L | O | O | D | S (member count 8+)  (Read 19512 times)

-Angel-

Re: T | H | E || D| E | A | T | H || B | L | O | O | D | S
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2011, 04:43:39 am »
ive never seen teen titans, whats that?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2011, 04:47:08 am »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2011, 05:12:32 am »
OKAYS

(That meant to be in lowercase, im just too lazy to edit it)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2011, 11:40:40 pm »
(XD) MAN i keep getting the color wrong on raven >.> i need to fix the markings on her now
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2011, 09:35:20 pm »

Name:Corrosive
Species:Hell Wolf
Loner?yes/no:No
Rank desired:Lead Warrior
Personality(2 or more sentences):Corrosive is easily angered,is not tolerant of immature behaviour, and strong willed.Corrosive is no wolf to mess with.So I suggest you stay away when her temper is high.
Family (if applicable):Unknown
Rp sample (at least a few sentences):Corrosive walked around, her tail held high in a dominance posture.She glared around, her eyes set on a rival.She stood her ground, facing this unknown animal.She let out a long snarl, her 3 inch fangs showing.She then barked "Who in hell's wrath are you?".The cougar like animal replied,"My identity in NONE of your business..".Corrosive then attacked the animal, piercing her fangs through its fleshy neck.She spat out its windpipe, and took a glance at it.She smirked, and walked away, leaving the dead victim, to rot.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 09:55:27 pm »
Sounds like a cool character :D i would have no problem with her

-Angel-

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2011, 06:30:12 am »
totally accepted :) im REALLY sorry i havent been on. my internet router is brand new and my pc is 11 years old so problems happen. And it was my b-day so lots of people were over. anyways, ill add ya to the thread

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2011, 06:40:24 am »
XD the preset for my character i may need to redo

-Angel-

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2011, 06:48:26 am »
your lucky your even able to make a preset, whenever i load one, i crash a computer

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2011, 06:49:48 am »
XD im making a pride map right now, it has two prides inside of it, the rejected (my pride) and an empty slot for a enemies, Allie or just plain two different prides.