Author Topic: The semi/official Wolf's Rain Rp!!! ACCEPTING ANY MEMBER XD  (Read 11271 times)

-Angel-

The semi/official Wolf's Rain Rp!!! ACCEPTING ANY MEMBER XD
« on: August 20, 2011, 05:01:40 am »
Yes, you heard it. Im bringing wolf's rain to FH. But this time its a little different: You can be any species you feel like you want to be, You dont have to be a character from the show (kiba, tsume, hige, etc.), but you can if you feel like it. Also, we are all loners, but if you want, you can start a small group during rp. Im also looking for a map maker for this group. maybe a city/forest? just post below to ask about it.

Current plot: none, no rping has been done yet
Season: Late spring

RULES

1. No godmodding or powerplay
2. no OOC chat or fighting
3. i allow cursing, but keep it to a minnimum
4. If your unfammiliar with "wolfs rain, you can watch it on youtube. Thats how i saw it

JOINING FORM
picture in human form (can be obtained from google image, bing image, etc.)
Screenshot in animal form (please be an ingame screeny):
Name:
Species:
Personality:
History:
Rp sample:

OUR MEMBERS

human form:

Wolf form:

Makensie, female, 15 yrs old
Makensie is really just a regular 15 year old girl. According to her... Her dream is to become a rock star. She has no idea shes an animal and the only "paradise" shes heard of is a spa. So, to sum it up, makensie is a free spirited, outgoing, and at some times, rude girl who has yet to discover who she is.
Find out her history through rp

human form

wolf form

Always carries that toy.
:Butterflys Wing, middle teen, female
Wolf Dog (100% wolf but raised by a human)
Loyal, Protective, rest revealed in RP~
She was found by an Indian by the name of Wing's Lead when she was frozen in snow as a pup and he took her to the tribe. Wing's Lead was the doctor of the tribe and had made a bed next to the fire of his hut for her. He also made her a log den for when she wanted to stare at the sky or ocean. Wing's Lead had died shortly after. The tribe began to blame her for his death and decided to leave. Before she left though, she took his daughter's toy and she went down to the little log den he made for her and recalled what he said right before he died. *siggy time<3* She then ran off carrying the rabbit toy in her mouth, unsure of where she was going. She ended up passing out though and was taken to a city near by and was stuck in a cage.

Human form: Sadly, I cannot find any pictures, but his human form is like a teen version of Tsume, with black hair.

gray wolf form

Kenta, 15 yr old male
He's "emo" if you could say that. He hardly doesn't have any friends, he's bad at expressing his feelings. He hides his feelings on the inside. He's pretty upset if one gets killed or hurt by someone he dislikes.
He never really made any friends, he was extremely quiet, but he was pretty good at hunting for his pack. Then a wild fire started in the forest his pack lived in, it wasn't a national park, so no one could rescue his pack. Eventually, the pack got trapped in a fire circle, and died from no oxygen. Kenta was the only survivor of the pack. He lived as a loner, hunting for himself.

human form

in wolf form

jake, 16 yr old male
Jake is just a layed back emo guy who really doesnt care about anything in the world.  He knows about paradise but doesnt care to go. After hearing about how miserable and deadly the quest would be he just never tried. So all he really does is listen to music now.
other than the arrest of his perants and being adopted, he has no history[/size]

(never goes into human form)
animal form:

Ptash, female, 14 yrs old, sand cat
Sassy, cheeky, proud, stuck-up, stubborn, unpredictable, sneaky
Ptash grew up with a normal life (as no EEEEMOOO EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HATES ME O NOES I WUZ ABANDONED O EM GEE) and was usually the bully in her family. Ptash was probably the largest of her siblings, often teasing and wrestling with them.

in human form

in wolf form:

Marik, 17 yr old male
Marik prefers to be around people, he is a rather social guy. He has a smooth touch to his tone that
 would melt ones heart. Marik knows his sweets and is good at what he does, flirting for him is none other than a
sport. His kind heart and warm ways sometimes are lost to others, but Marik belives everyone deserves a chance.
Using his good looks to his advantage Marik can get away with almost anything, while using his humor
side to lighten the mood. Tho deep beneathe his gentle ways lies dark secrets that remain hidden. Marik prefers to keep on his wolf side, he doesnt like the idea of hidding who he is.
Marik has always lived alone. Doing as he pleases, when he wants were he wants. Tho recently things have changed when he ran into a group of wolves. Some how they seemed to connect with him and he decided to give his freedom of a lone wolfand join this pack of wolves in hopes to find more out of life.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:44:26 pm by Kenzi!!! »

Katez

Re: The semi/official Wolf's Rain Rp!!! ACCEPTING ANY MEMBER XD
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 03:46:07 pm »
WOLF'S RAIN. I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS -karma- -joins-

picture in human form (can be obtained from google image, bing image, etc.)
Always carries that toy.
Screenshot in animal form (please be an ingame screeny): but put the bunny in her mouth~
Name:Butterflys Wing
Species:Wolf Dog (100% wolf but raised by a human)
Personality: Loyal, Protective, rest revealed in RP~
History: She was found by an Indian by the name of Wing's Lead when she was frozen in snow as a pup and he took her to the tribe. Wing's Lead was the doctor of the tribe and had made a bed next to the fire of his hut for her. He also made her a log den for when she wanted to stare at the sky or ocean. Wing's Lead had died shortly after. The tribe began to blame her for his death and decided to leave. Before she left though, she took his daughter's toy and she went down to the little log den he made for her and recalled what he said right before he died. She then ran off carrying the rabbit toy in her mouth, unsure of where she was going. She ended up passing out though and was taken to a city near by and was stuck in a cage.
Rp sample:'Where am I?' I thought looking around in this cage I was stuck in. I felt weak and tired, but I really wanted to get out so I got up and pounded against the cage. It was futile, I knew that, but when you're trapped in a cage unsure of where you are you will do anything to get out even hurt yourself worse. When I couldn't ram into the cage anymore, I layed down and looked at my side that was hurting. It had a big gash in it and I wasn't sure why. She then noticed that she didn't have the bunny and looked around, noticing it on a table right next to the cage.

**I can change what thing she speak in whats it called... point of view yes.**

Edit: Changed everything<3~
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:36:51 pm by >>>Kat<<< »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 05:45:57 pm »
Human form:
In-game screenie:
Name: Kenta
Species: Gray wolf
Personality: He's "emo" if you could say that. He hardly doesn't have any friends, he's bad at expressing his feelings. He hides his feelings on the inside. He's pretty upset if one gets killed or hurt by someone he dislikes.
History: He never really made any friends, he was extremely quiet, but he was pretty good at hunting for his pack. Then a wild fire started in the forest his pack lived in, it wasn't a national park, so no one could rescue his pack. Eventually, the pack got trapped in a fire circle, and died from no oxygen. Kenta was the only survivor of the pack. He lived as a loner, hunting for himself.
Rp sample: Rain pattered the forest floor, making it nearly a swampy ground, but there were pine needles and leaves everywhere, and the water wasn't flooding the area. Pat, pat, snap! Kenta had broken a twig from running. 'They shouldn't get me now!' Kenta thought to himself. He dashed through the forest, until the ones chasing him were gone.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:48:06 pm by ~*~Crystal~*~ »

-Angel-

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:36:46 am »
both accepted. and yes kat, you can be the map maker ( ; and your welcome for making this ;) sorry about not being on. technology, gotta love it, gotta kick the sh*t out of it

ps: kat is pretty in human form XD
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:41:13 am by ~Escape~ »

forgottensoul

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 09:20:35 am »
human form

in wolf form

Name: Jake
Species: timber wolf
Personality: Jake is just a layed back emo guy who really doesnt care about anything in the world.  He knows about paradise but doesnt care to go. After hearing about how miserable and deadly the quest would be he just never tried. So all he really does is listen to music now.
History: other than the arrest of his perants and being adopted, he has no history
Rp sample: Jake prodded at a decaying peice of meat with a large black paw before making a disgusted face. As he turned around, jake saw four large wolves of his kind behind him. "why are you on our territory?" a snarling wolf said, obviously the leader. Jake backed away from him, not wanting any trouble, which pissed the leader off. Iron jaws clasped around jakes neck as he squirmed to get away. The other three ambushed him from behind and bit, nipped , and clawed at jake.
The fight lasted for hours but jake came out on top. broken boned and blood covered
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:31:11 am by tainted soul »

-Angel-

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 10:30:38 am »
acceptified :P jake looks so kool

Katez

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 04:06:14 pm »
I feel weird... Is it aight if I change my charry to wolf now? o3o

-Angel-

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 05:03:26 pm »
yea its fine :) just post a pic of her

Katez

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 04:41:06 am »
It's my siggy<3 *Changes everything about form* DONE~
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:57:51 am by >>>Kat<<< »

-Angel-

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 06:05:32 am »
sorry kat, i cant put your new wolf pic up cuz its in your siggy and my photobucket account wont work right now. but if you could just put it in a regular post so i could quote it for the code that would work, sorry