Author Topic: The semi/official Wolf's Rain Rp!!! ACCEPTING ANY MEMBER XD  (Read 11272 times)

Offline NingyoDanna

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The semi/official Wolf's Rain Rp!!! ACCEPTING ANY MEMBER XD
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 12:58:42 am »
I'd love to make a map or, maybe even a couple X3 I might join as long as do some maps.

Katez

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2011, 01:29:59 am »
I can't make the map anymore. I got 3/4ths of it done but I'm getting aggravated. Sorry. </3

Offline DrekaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 05:41:42 pm »
WIP (i'll do it when i come back + draw human form ^3^)

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2011, 08:36:35 pm »
Since kat wont be doing the map(s) mind if I make one? I have some niftly little city meshes im dieing to try out is all xD

-Angel-

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 07:37:50 pm »
sorry i wasnt on lately, and yes you can make the maps

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Witch Craft
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 10:20:59 pm »
Alright, I will start asap^^

-Angel-

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 10:27:26 pm »
awesome.

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Witch Craft
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2011, 10:33:05 pm »
Might aswell fill out the application now xD

~Picture in human form~

~Screenshot in animal form~

Name: Marik
Species: Wolf

Personality: Marik prefers to be around people, he is a rather social guy. He has a smooth touch to his tone that
 would melt ones heart. Marik knows his sweets and is good at what he does, flirting for him is none other than a
sport. His kind heart and warm ways sometimes are lost to others, but Marik belives everyone deserves a chance.
Using his good looks to his advantage Marik can get away with almost anything, while using his humor
side to lighten the mood. Tho deep beneathe his gentle ways lies dark secrets that remain hidden. Marik prefers to keep on his wolf side, he doesnt like the idea of hidding who he is.

History: Marik has always lived alone. Doing as he pleases, when he wants were he wants. Tho recently things have changed when he ran into a group of wolves. Some how they seemed to connect with him and he decided to give his freedom of a lone wolfand join this pack of wolves in hopes to find more out of life.

Rp sample:
Cracked to meer slits Marik relunctantly opened his orb, as the early mornings light danced around him as if singing
him a good morning. Giving his forepaws a quick lick he gently dragged them across his dome, he wouldn't dare leave his den looking like this."Ah, there we go" the silent thought seemed to lift him to his paws as he headed out. Lifting his dome to the sky he felt the early mornings beam glitter through his pelt. As Marik took in the scents of the lush day, the city smog soon replaced the sweet scent, filling his lungs with all its pollution. Letting a faint huff he kept a slow pace as he continued into the citys grasp, turning his dome back one last time his orbs scanned the distant horizon." No looking back now" he silently ventured to himself " I can only look ahead, and this is how my advanture began"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:36:01 pm by Fang »

-Angel-

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2011, 10:40:23 pm »
acceptified. ill add ya to the thread asap