Author Topic: E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (MEMBERS NEEDED!)  (Read 4034 times)

Freak_90

Re: E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (New Clan, members needed)
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 10:05:06 pm »

Vridia
Freak_90
Species: Likano Lion
Roleplay Sample:
Hindustan

Blood roaring through the veins like a river, heart pumping as fast as ever, Hindustan's paws flying across the ground, fear in her green orbs, her brown, fluffy tail trailing behind her, the wolfess growled, not being able to shake those on her tail, wanting her dead. Hindustan needed to stop this. She has almost lost her life because of how she messes with these exact same humans. Her beautiful emerald orbs searched for a place to hide, but in this clear forest, there was none. All of a sudden, her face hit the dirt, and with a yelp, Hindustan tripped on a tree root. The wolfess knew better than to take her eyes off of the road ahead, but she did anyway, and now was probably going to pay the ultimate price for it. Death. How could she have been so stupid as to trip on a tree root? She couldn't get up, because her legs where folded under her body in a way that was very hard to get to her feet quickly. The humans' shouting grew louder, and she could start to see them in the distance. This was it. She would fight for her life, unless someone helped her, she would most likely die because of this fight.

and do you think you could add V.i.l.l.o.n to your allies list?

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h349/Freak_90/screenshot_08282011_074444340-2.png[/IMG]

Vridia
[size=7pt]Freak_90[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] Young Adult
[b]Species:[/b] Likano Lion

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 01:59:56 pm »

Vridia has been added!
And I do ask, Freak_90, if you could give me a link to the group so I could check it over? Thanks.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Freak_90

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 03:54:43 pm »
Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that the link is in my soggy. Tis the one that says Villon. I can't just post it because I'm not within Internet access for computers

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Re: E|R|N|T|E|M|O|N|D| (MEMBERS NEEDED)
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 11:14:22 pm »

Sorry I've been a bit inactive..I've been busy.
Anyway, I looked over the thread, Freak_90. Villon has been added to the allies list!
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.