Author Topic: | M | U | D | D | L | E | D | the single gray wolf pack  (Read 9690 times)

-Angel-

Re: | M | U | D | D | L | E | D | the single gray wolf pack
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 06:01:14 pm »
i got someone making the map for us and its gunna be huge! i also got some whispers ingame were getting 12 new members soon XD

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 07:20:26 pm »
RP sample added.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 08:23:47 pm »
Oh! can i get beta position? i have an open female wolf XD XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 05:37:11 pm »
sure, but you gotta apply first XP

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 06:50:52 pm »
~Name: Jinx (sorry only name that came to mind XD)
~Age: 2 1/2
~Gender: female
~Rank desired: beta (XD i love having that rank)
~Personality: she's usually a prankster on her friends, making harmless jokes to get them to laugh. she is also strong-willed and independent, usually found practicing her hunting and fighting skills, for she tries her best for her pack.
~Description: she's a dark grey in color, her pelt almost black while her underbelly is a lighter shade, her markings consist of only toe less socks for the body, which are a ashen blue in color. not the largest she is faster and more agile then most, being one of the smallest adult does have its advantages in hunting and fighting, for being as small as she is she could run more to keep up with the prey and be able to dodge more, but with that she's not that strong and can't take as much hits as a stronger wolf her age.
~rp sample: a young female wolf was sitting upon a ledge of a rock, keeping an eye on the pack. in this winter bears are less seen, but it also means less food. trailing off in thought she jumped off the rock and walked straight forward, soon smacking into a tree. "Dang it!" the words came out of the female, who sat down and started laughing at her own clumsiness.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 08:59:38 pm »
accepted. lol rp sample

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 09:16:14 pm »
ill post a picture soon, but if this is realistic why does a pack member have swirls as a marking o.O

-Angel-

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 12:25:19 am »
i have no idea. Nightmare, could you change your character to no swirls please? I  just realized that

PureAwesomenes

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 02:28:31 am »

~Name: Shasta
~Age: 2 1/2
~Gender: female
~Rank desired: omega
~Personality: Shasta is very headstrong and hates being bossed around. Shes very blunt when speaking her mind, which has gotten her into many fights. When shasta wants something, she goes for it, which can get her into tons of trouble, and has in fact gotten her exiled before
~Description:
~rp sample: Shasta sat in front of the alpha of her old pack, awaiting her turn to eat. She was actually supposed to be in the back, because of her rank. Shasta quickly swiped a large chunk of meat from the alpha and trotted away contently. This got him PO'd and he ran after her, knocking her to the ground and taking the food back. Shasta would not have this and ran back to the alpha, stealing it away again. This was heavily frowned upon in her pack and shasta was given fatal wounds before being exiled.

Shasta also has three pups but lost them after being exiled from her pack. Im trying to find some people to be my pups so ill tell you guys when i find them.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:31:13 am by Miss Awesome »

-Angel-

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 06:21:42 am »
accepted. ive never had an ouspoken member like shasta, rping with her should be fun!
ps: your siggy is LOL