Author Topic: .:Whispers in the Dark:. An all species rp with a website and a map!  (Read 2441 times)

-Angel-

To sum it all up quickly, man kind has essentially blown itself up, all the countries warring over a dying world until there was nothing left but the animals, spread out to the four corners of the world where the only fertile land remains. However, it wasn't long after the humans were gone that the animals began to behave like them, namely the cocky, arrogant big cats who tried to take over all the other lands.

Now, seeking to take over the world and rule just as mankind had, the big cats have their sights set on the north lands. But in the north lands, the canines dwell. Its an all out war that just wont end.

This rp takes place on earth, hundreds of years in the future (somewhere in the neighborhood of 2300) after a massive war has turned almost all of the earth's land masses into giant, barren deserts and dusty wastelands, save a few almost "islands" of fertile land that are controlled and inhabited by different species of animals

=============

Heres a list of powers that are DEFINETLY allowed. Suggestions can be made. All you have to do is ask me. Dont be shy. I dont bite. Unless you taste nommylicous xD

~*~*~List~*~*~

Element controll (please specify which element when applying)

Mind controll

Shapeshifting

Chamilion affect

The ability to levitate rocks or other objects of equal size

i have nothing else to add for now. The list will be continuosly updated though when i get a new idea

=============

The Canines
leader/gaurdian

Untill i finish her preset you'll have to go by this for referance
Namaste, 5 years, female dire wolf
Her power: Chamillion affect
Scent: Axe dark temptation xD
Namaste is nice... To those of her kind. She is cold and uncaring to those she hates but is sweet and kind to those she cares for. Namaste doesnt really favor pups but will take to one all the same. She likes the darkness and heavy rainfall. It brings out the calm side of her. Namaste can persuade anyone to do just about anything she wants them to. Her whisper is like the hiss of a snake. Namaste is definetly a misterious wolf. Theres much more to find out about her through rp.
~*~*~Bio~*~*~
Namaste was born to a litter of six and dominated it. She loved her family. It was small and food was hard to find but she had her brothers and sisters to love. Untill that family was viciously murdered by hunters. They were carried away right in front of her young eyes.
Namaste was enraged by this. She trained herself to become a killing machine.
Namaste was alone. Hre solitude was disrupted by her capture. She was kidnapped by sabres and forced to work for them. In the toil of her work she met another pup whom after a while became her mate. The two plotted their escape together. Namaste knew she would make it out, but it would take time, and possibly her life. After a month her escae was made. Throughout the slavery, Namaste grew stronger and had nothing more to do than plot her takedown of the humans and the sabres. The humans took care of their own takedown though in the war. So all that was left was the sabres to take down. She is still working on this though. As they are very strong and she cant take them down on her own.

The felines
leader/gaurdian

(the leader rank is given to whomever wants it)

NOTE: somehow the thread for this i had origonally was deleted. I still have the characters of everyone else on the forum. Just post here to revive your character!

Code: [Select]
(300x300 screenshot of your character)
Name:
Power:
Scent:
Personality:
[b]~*~*~Bio~*~*~[/b]

The map: The map should be done on thursday and will have three large maps within it.

forum:
Forum use is encouraged thats all i really have to say

http://whispersnthedark.proboards.com/index.cgi

[/font]
[/color]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:37:32 pm by Kenzi!!! »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: .:Whispers in the Dark:. An all species rp with a website and a map!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 10:58:56 pm »

Name: Jinx
Power: mind control, it is fairly strong, and it makes up for a small lack of strength.
Scent: uh.. none?
Personality: Usually her mood veries between a slightly happy and calm, and she tries not to show to much emotion to others, for any wrong move can have the enemy think its a weakness. she cares greatly for the pride/group of the sabers, and would die protecting them.
~*~*~Bio~*~*~
Jinx doesn't remember much of her past, only that her mom and dad had been killed by bloodthirsty wolves, and she was left to die when she was little. she had made it through, she was old enough to hunt small mammals and fend of predators.
she had gotten the rank of leader when the old leader of this pride died, for she was an apprentice to him (IDK made up leader lol) she sometimes may have dreams from her past, either happy or sad. she has a scar on her neck, and has no clue why it is there. (TOTAL FAIL)

leader rank for the sabers? XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 11:10:49 pm »
lol its okay if u fail, my child (LOL). acceptified. I have to resiz ur picture though otherwise it will break the forum Dx lol

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 11:17:53 pm »
XD sorry for random redness, glitch thing O.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 11:48:04 pm »
its fine

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 11:57:42 pm »
XD wanna see an epic battle on ATLA?

-Angel-

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 01:26:13 am »
yus

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 01:35:42 am »
k, lemme find the video again. here: Azula Vs Zuko: Final Agni Kai - Full Battle [HD]