Author Topic: .:FRIGHT like HELL:. a rabid/mutated wolf roleplay. {MAP IS DONEE!}  (Read 10522 times)

-Angel-

Wolves: Such majestic creatures. What posessed them to become so... rabid? Insane? Odd? Its almost as if they were mutated. Well heres the story:

Far off in the alaskan tundras, lies a small village inside a dense forest. These lands were inhabited by wolves. The wolves wanted nothing to do with the humans. They went about their buisness and coped with them.
But the humans had other ideas.
They were supersticous about them. They belived that they were werewolves, demons sent to destroy the human race. They decided to test this theory. A brave group of humans ventured out and captured five wolves. Those of which they stuck into cages. Being in a secluded village the humans could to whatever they wanted. Illigal or not. They injected the wolves with cyanide. They assumed this would get into the bloodlines and kill them all. But it backfired. The wolves became rabid. They escaped the  human facilities,  fought other wolves, making their blood become tainted with the mutant blood.  In time, the entire forest was tainted. The general mutant wolf is larger than the average wolf, can run at an amazingly fast speed,  and has the traits of a thousand rabid wolves. The most unique thing about them is that they cannot touch holy grounds (ripping off red riding hood here xD). This can be countered, though by a chant. It allows the wolves to be on holy grounds for a certain amount of time. The humans though, keep gaurd dogs, which warn the humans when the wolves are approaching. To sum it up, human grounds are not easily accessed.
there are four different categories you may join into. Gaurd dogs, regular wolves, rabid wolves(loners), rabid wolves(pack)

The gaurd dogs

none yet!

The regular wolves

Court, Teen, Female, Wolf
Court is very smart, healthy, sweet, kind, loving, strong, and brave. She knows of these mutant wolves and has not yet been affected. Her only way to survive is to kill your attacker before they bite you.

The mutated wolves (loners)

namaste, 1 year, female, mutation
Namaste is as cold as the land that surrounds her. She doesnt talk to others that often unless shes telling them off. Namaste doesnt care who you are. Make an enemy of her in any way, shape, or form. She will have you on the ground in ten seconds flat. Namaste likes the rain, solitude, and has no place in her heart for pups. Namaste may seem like shes all tough, but she does have a soft side. It just takes a while to find it

Nightmare, older teen, female, mutation
usually distant and cold, it takes a lot to warm up to this female. she prefers nighttime and storms, and can blend in with nighttime with no moon and barely any light. she also likes to tourcher the gaurd dogs, for she finds it amusing.

The mutated wolves (pack)

(its not meant to be a large pack, im just telling you that right now)

alpha female:
alpha male:

beta:
beta:

warrior(s):

hunter(s):

scouts(s):

pup(s):

elder(s):

omega(s):

-RULES-
1. no godmodding or powerplay
2. OOC chat must be done in (parenthases)
3. mating actions are to be done on whisper or in a secluded den
4. thats all i got for now. if you have any suggestions, just tell meh!

--MAP!--
HERE YA GO!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ztdxjwaad52d59j
NOTE: i forgot to rename the file before i uploaded it, so it's named default lol
also, its called winterlandonly beacuse originolly it was going to be a public map. but i decided to make it for the group.
and, the portal was bugging out on me, so it may take you to random parts of the map when you enter. I reccomend saving the outside of the map as home. other than that i'd say its a pretty good map! have fun!

--MAP RULES!--
1. if i see you in my map and you have not been accepted into this group, i WILL have you banned. Try me. I will.
2. all other rules (fh and group rules) apply here

---MAP SCREENIESSS!!!---

--APPIE!!!--
Code: [Select]
[color=limegreen]
[i]
[size=10pt]
(screenshot. if u no have one, describe)
name:
species:
side(loner,gaurd,etc.):
rank(only if pack member)
personality:
[/size]
[/i]
[/color]
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:32:21 pm by Kenzi!!! »

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
Re: .:FRIGHT like HELL:. a rabid/mutated wolf roleplay. {MAP IS DONEE!}
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 01:15:18 pm »
Remind me to come check thi out later when I have time to read all^^ sounds interesting :}

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 06:05:31 pm »

(screenshot. if u no have one, describe) i'll get one later, got to make her XD
name: Nightmare (IDK i have a pet nightmare on IT and that's the only name that came to mind lol_
species: Mutated wolf, but doesn't act like one, she's good at hiding it.
side(loner,gaurd,etc.): loner.
rank(only if pack member) none, loner.
personality: usually distant and cold, it takes a lot to warm up to this female. she prefers nighttime and storms, and can blend in with nighttime with no moon and barely any light. she also likes to tourcher the gaurd dogs, for she finds it amusing.

I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 07:09:23 pm »
accepted xD

forgottensoul

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 07:52:21 pm »
shall join. jus let me get the character together

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 08:36:55 pm »
picture of nightmare ---->
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

-Angel-

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »
oooh  pretty!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 08:50:35 pm »
*shrugs* its a really REALLY almost pitch black main fur, a little darker then normal underfur, black around the eyes, a redish highlight pink for the eyes, black tail tip, dark blue main and a rusted color for the markings.

-Angel-

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 08:52:38 pm »
oh well. she looks epic. almost as epic as my epic band. YOU CAN NOT TOUCH. you may look. from a far, far, FAR distance

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 08:59:54 pm »
XDDDDDDDDDD im making a warrior cat map, and the reason i picked loner is because i am inactive during the school days -_-"