Author Topic: .: DOGS UNLEASHED :. (Open, MAP FINISHED!)  (Read 13966 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
Re: .: DOGS UNLEASHED :. (Open, MAP FINISHED!)
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2011, 08:56:57 am »
@ Unicorn Okay, I'll remove you from the list. ^^

@ ThePsychoHybrid...Oh my gosh! This is awesome! I love your character. You're added ^^

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 12:55:20 am »
Heh ^_^ thanks, I like to put a lot of detail into my characters, gives them that extra effect xD thank you for accepting!

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2011, 09:26:29 am »
I'd love to join!

I can't get a pic right now but ill put one up later (soilljustdescribefornow)

Name-Rose
Age-1 year
Gender-Female
Species-Husky
Username-Kula
Personality-Rose thinks she's all that. With a younger crowd she can be immature but with adults she'll try to show off. Under all that she actually very down to earth and sometimes wise. All she really wants is to be accepted and to have a home.
Background-Rose os a pure bred husky. As a pup she was put out for adoption. She was last of the pups to be taken to a new home but that wasnt that last of her problems. Her new owners complained that she was too jumpy and hyper so again she was up for adoption. Her next owners loved her greatly and never wanted to give her away, her new family had to move for work and she was forgotten. After roming the streets for a day a scary man picked her up and took her home. He abused her and wouldn't feed her for days on end. One day she got sick of it and lashed out at him. She ran away but before she could get anywhere the dog catchers got her. (andthennowwiththeplot :3)
Misc-..? She HATES Water
Do you agree to the rules-Nu! Jk course I do :)
ClanRank-No idea..I like being scouts and such but that doesnt really suit my charre.. Maybe pup sitter or something?
Description- (causeicantgetapicrightnow) Ill make this easy and just say she looks like jenna from bolto.

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
  • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/
    • View Profile
    • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/Iloveyousomuch-1.jpg
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2012, 09:54:37 pm »

Name: Moon
Species- Husky
UserName: angelre0807
Personality: Moon is a sweet , caring yet VERY agressive dog. She considers herself spoiled and selfish , she needs a nice mate so he can help her aid her curious heart. When she sees something she "LOVES" she begs her mom nuts until she might get it. When things get old she is very generous. She donates them to poor Wolves/Dogs and they thank her a lot. How she is selfish? Well you're going to find out..
If someone is being mean to her she brags about her beautiful fur and sparkling eyes until they get so mad they just walk away. When her friends start bragging about themselves , they have a brag contest L.O.L.
She is not jealous of anyone. She is happy about what she has.

History: When she was just a pup her pack lived on a farm with A LOT of people. They hated the dogs and tried to kill them by not feeding them for a 2 weeks each month. Nothing worked. She had a best friend and her name was Alana. Her pack lived near a huge mountain with snow bulging on it. One day there was an avalanche. Everyone died except Alana and Moon. They finally found shelter.. But it was in an old shack that had at least "A Million" sharp objects that hurt them every time they moved. Then..
the shack caved in on them and stabbing Alana , killing her. The pain she was in caused her to be selfish and angry for a LONG time. She screamed at the sight of her bloody body. She yelled angrily "ALANA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE ON ME NOW?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME AT THIS TIME?!" Then she burst into tears and fled from the shack never to return to see her body again , or to make a grave.
One day she finally came back and her body was still there. She pulled it from there and dug a small hole.
She got a sharp rock and a big rock and carved her name in the rock. She put her body in the hole and covered it up with dirt. She sat in front of the grave. "I have no one now. No one." She walked off trying to remember where she put the grave so she could come back. She walked down the mountain crying , and watching where she put her feet so she wouldn't slide everywhere.

Misc...?- She doesn't like her friends leaving her and dieing.
Do You agree to the rules? Of course I do!!
ClanRank: Wants to be the stalker. (A dog that watches out for danger and fights)

Description- She is a husky that loves to hang out and her fur shines in the sunlight.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2012, 10:35:41 pm »
Picture:(I dont know how to but if someone tells me ill post it a.s.a.p.)
Name:Jay
Species:White german shepard
Username:Wolf}
Personality:Jay is a strong male. he usually sticks up for others. Jay is also not afraid to fight.
Background:Jay had a bad history he was left and taken to the dog fights and had to fight his way to freedom.
Misc:He dosen't trust easily (?)
Do you agree to the rules?:YUSH (YES)
Clan rank:Loner (If that's possible if not i don't really care)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline GlassMountain

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2012, 09:59:25 pm »
Wow, this seems really interesting and i would love to join ^^.

Name: Pandora (pan for short) Pan-dor-ah
Breed: Unknown, seems to have a little wolf in her.
Username: User name
Personality: Pandora is a very kind and caring dog. Though she had a tough life she is never very violent or rude to other dogs. Pan is very strong and fast, do not mistake her smaller size as a weakness for it will be your greatest mistake. Pan has a soft spot for puppies and will lay her life down just to save one that she doesnt know. She was tortured when she was young so as a tough time opening up to others.
History: Pandora was locked up in a cage most of her life, her parents had abandoned her when she was a pup. She lived outside the Britains on a farm. The people there hated her, and tortured her by heating up metal and some what melting her skin with it. Eventually a stranger came and rescued her, the two travelled along way before, unfortunately, the dog was shot. Devastated she ran off and tried to survive on her own. Growing up this way was very hard on Pan, it hardened a metal cage around her heart and made her blood run cold.
Do you agree to the rules?: Of Course ^^
Rank: Well i was hoping to join a clan so which ever one is open ^^
Misc: She has a hard time trusting most people

(sorry to say but i cant get on FH right now, for 8 days so far my thing has been messed. I cant figure out how to find any softwares blocking it so i just cant get on. sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully i will figure it out soon.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:14:43 pm by danielle »

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2012, 02:48:56 am »
Picture:
Name: Delgado
Species: German Shepherd
Username: cppper4me
Personality: Delgado is a very strict dog. He is a very large dog. Delgado is a dog that won't give up
Background: Unkown (I kinda don't under stand this xD)
Misc: Erm whats this? Well I have a few things that are items -writes them down-) Delgado has a brown leather collar from the dog fights he usered to be in. He hated it but he was a pretty good dog
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes of course I do ^-^
Clan rank: Erm, just a loner for now :P

Hmm I may join though the group looks abandon o-o
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:51:41 am by Copper4me »

Offline IvyWolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2012, 06:43:58 pm »
Picture:
Name: Delgado
Species: German Shepherd
Username: cppper4me
Personality: Delgado is a very strict dog. He is a very large dog. Delgado is a dog that won't give up
Background: Unkown (I kinda don't under stand this xD)
Misc: Erm whats this? Well I have a few things that are items -writes them down-) Delgado has a brown leather collar from the dog fights he usered to be in. He hated it but he was a pretty good dog
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes of course I do ^-^
Clan rank: Erm, just a loner for now :P

Hmm I may join though the group looks abandon o-o
Yes, you are kind of right xD; Unfortuantley my FH is acting up, and I'm busy trying to fix it.