Author Topic:  (Read 35045 times)

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Re: ? ? Kuzimu City ? ? || Canine/Feline ?Semi-Realistic & Map?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 10:58:53 pm »
She's just fine now, you can create an account on the site www.kuzimucity.webs.com and meet the whole group there before FH comes back too ^^ Oh and she's afraid of fire? That'll be a problem as our upcoming map has buildings set on fire XD Have fun!!

Offline iceshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 11:33:46 pm »
lol thanks! this will be interesting! XDDD

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 09:24:49 pm »
@Cami - OMG I totally bumed on her abilities >_<.She has wings so,she is able to fly.*hits self with a pan* I am such a dummy sometimes.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 09:43:04 pm »
@Cami - OMG I totally bumed on her abilities >_<.She has wings so,she is able to fly.*hits self with a pan* I am such a dummy sometimes.

That's fine, but keep in mind that if your character is a Zima (in the Zima Pack) she will have to be a wolf, and wolf only (no wings), as the pack is 'pure' and despises all unatural creatures that roam the city. However if you are a Bulu, living in the City, you can be whatever you like, wings or no wings. Once FH opens back up in 2 hours, the group will be most probably in the map already, so if you downloaded it already you can introduce yourself and start rping ^^

Offline iceshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 10:04:43 pm »
man i am mad that i cant play for 8 hours!!! >:( its 4:05

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 01:25:58 pm »
@Cami - Oh........Than I will.....Uh scratch the part about being a demon and wings............

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL RP STARTING SATURDAY! ? ? Kuzimu City ? ? || ? Canine/Feline ?
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 07:43:03 am »
Updates of weekly RPs will be added with a screenshot, and Official Dates will be posted on the forum. Please don't miss them, they're important for the story and this is when the whole group comes on! Thanks for reading :D

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
SATURDAY/SUNDAY RP:

The new maps were officially opened! Kuzimu Underground, Paradise, Battleground, Laboratory and Human City can now be RPed in.

Quick summary of the RP 11th/12th Feb weekend:
Humans began to invade the city, crossing the bridge over the forest. Their arrival was first noticed by the Zima wolves of the forest, and a few scouts followed the humans into the city out of curiosity. Chaos and bloodbath, the humans attack the Bulus (city inhabitants) as well as the few wolves that had come to the city. Everyone tries their best to survive, and in the end Zimas flee to the forest, as the humans continue to rampage throuh the streets, for no apparent reason so far.

The Zima leaders are unsure about what is going on in the city, and forbid the wolves from leaving the forest. At the forest camp, wolf Blackgrey spends her last minutes with friends Dimeyi and Gin before dying due to a gunshot.

Bomb explodes in city center. Bulus are badly injured and run out of the city, trying to come to the safety of the forest. Wolf leaders are wary, but relunctantly accept. Both Zima wolves and Bulus creatures stay in the forest camp while the city burns. Robot wolf Kusy can't get over leaving his beloved city, and minions Sharke and Naako try to have a complex conversation about love. Female wolf leader Lieutenant blames herself for Blackgrey's death. Kenli, old inhabitant of the city, returns and scavenges around the empty streets with new friend Kurai, scavenging for food and shelter. Kusy and Sharke share their thoughts about love and domnination. H Lector, the chimera, returns home, and the bomb seems to have triggered something inside of him.

TOTAL OF MEMBERS DURING RP SESSIONS:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:38:16 pm by Cami »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Sorry I haven't been on :3 Caught up with (ugh) SCHOOL.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile

Kusy, the Bulus leader, set out a scouting party to travel outside of the city to find survivors. During their trip across the bridges of Kuzimu Underground (Kusy, Kenli, Templar, Kita, Santos, Sophilia), Tasha and Diabliss were held captive in the laboraory. After successfully charging through as many scientists as they could, the duo found the group and the reunion with old enemies and long lost friends was accompanied with the bloodbath of the remaining humans in the room. The group left the laboratory and escaped, returning to Kuzimu City safely. Robot Kusy's bond with his minion Sharke has ow been broken, and replaced with a pup named Santos, oddly mature for his young age. H Lector, the city's chimera, has disapeared, leaving his offspring Angel under the uncertain eye of Sharke, loyal minion. Old wounds are slit open as enemies meet again.