Author Topic: || The Outkast Pack || {high ranks open/always accepting/fantasy/map being made}  (Read 2833 times)

-Angel-

yes, i know that theres already an outcast group, but SecondChance has been extremely inactive, so yeah

You have been walking for days, your paws are bloody, your eyelids grow heavier with every step you take. All you want is to lie down and die. You think back to about a week before.
You were happily resting within your pack's lands, when your leader approaches you, his body cast a shadow over you, blocking out the sun. You open your eyes to see him, and quickly stand on all fours in a submissive stance. His words sting as he states to you: [charaternamehere], this entire pack has been talking about you. How you are different from all of us. We sense an evil in you. You're not one of us, so I hereby exile you from this pack. You must leave at once." The entire pack nips at you as you run away from them. Finally you find a safe place away from what you once thought was your family.
You shake the iage out of your head, and decide that you no longer belong in this world, and lie down, awaiting your death. That's when a female approaches you. She seemed somewhat nice. Before you could even stand up, she says only two words to you "Follow me." She walks away and you scramble to your feet and walk by her. "Who are you?" You ask her. "I'm Voodoo, alphess of the Outkast pack." She seemd to be welcoming you to the pack, so without further hesitation, you joined the Outkast pack, and werent thought of as different ever again.

|| Alphess Voodoo ||
|| Alpha Male Open ||
|| Heir(s) Open ||

|| Deputy Open ||
|| Beta Male Shadow ||
|| Beta Female Open ||
|| Shaman Open ||

|| Messenger Open ||
|| Scout(s) Open ||
|| Warrior(s) Open ||
|| Hunter(s) Open ||
|| Healer(s) Open ||

|| Pup(s) Open ||
|| Elder(s) Open ||

|| Omega(s) Open ||

- Canines and felines are both allowed
- No godmodding, all that shiz youve heard before
- No text speak
- Respect elders and higher ranks
- You don't have to be evil, or a dark color to join the Outkast pack, thats all by choice
- Powers are allowed, but dont go overboard. Also, just because i say not to go overboard doesnt mean that you have to give your character little to no powers. This has happened before and it slightly annoys me

Voodoo || Alphess || Female || 3yrs
Can controll darkness
Voodoo has a complicated personality. Beings that she has the highest rank in the pack, she's not afraid to approach any being with a dominant greeting. Voodoo is always walking in a mist of her own darkness, giving her an almost unaproachable appearance. But in reality she's not that crude. There's only times when Voodoo will be rude. Which is normally when she's been ticked off or frustrated. Voodoo isn't much of a pup wolf. She just doesnt take to them easily, unless they're her own of course, then she's the sweetest wolf in the world.

Skrillex - Turmoil [HD]

Shadow || Beta Male || Male || 3 1/2 yrs
Has the power to shape shift
Shadow is a very brave wolf, he is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. Most of Shadow's personality is mysterious some say, but if you get to know him you wont think that anymore. Shadow also has a slight temper, meaning he gets angry easily and he is known for holding grudges.
UKF Dubstep Mix - August

Ringo and Delay's item pack <- download to view Voodoos items and use them to pimp out your character!

Code: [Select]
[center]
[img](replace this type with chatacter screenshot)[/img]
[color=red](character name) || (rank) || (gender) || (age)[/color]
[color=grey](any powers go here)[/color]
[color=orange](personality here)[/color]
(miscelaneous things go here. Theme song, preset download, etc.)[/center]
Imma just trust that you're a litterate roleplayer and not require an rp sample ^.^
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:06:30 am by Kenzi!!! »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile

Shadow || Beta Male || Male || 3 1/2 yrs
Has the power to shape shift
Shadow is a very brave wolf, he is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. Most of Shadow's personality is mysterious some say, but if you get to know him you wont think that anymore. Shadow also has a slight temper, meaning he gets angry easily and he is known for holding grudges.
Theme song
UKF Dubstep Mix - August
[/center]

-Angel-

accepted!

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Thanks so much! :D *Gives karma and a cookie* Enjoy.

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
I'm thinking on whether i should join or not.;3
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

-Angel-

do it >:D
/totally not being pushy

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Lol, hey I have a quick question.... You know that Items pack thing that I have on Shadow??? Well I had to re-download Feral-Heart and I downloaded the Items thing again but it wont show up o.O Just wondering if you could help

-Angel-

ummm not sure actually what i can do about that ;o; sorry

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
It's cool...

Edit: Okay, I found out how to fix it! :D