Author Topic: ~*~Dogs of the Great Mountains~*~ (Forum Role play)  (Read 2354 times)

wolfgirl56

~*~Dogs of the Great Mountains~*~ (Forum Role play)
« on: February 07, 2012, 01:28:18 am »
This is the forum role play of Dogs of the Great Mountains. This is like the in game role play of it since I'm having issues getting in game.
This role play is for anyone in the group.
Mikah
The Siberian husky was sleeping in the leader's cave of the Frozen Pass. It was a lonely morning, since there was no female leader to talk with him. A draft breezed through his ears from the outside. Mikah woke up when it breezed through the fur on his ears and head. He woke up and padded through the cave until he got to the very middle of it. He tossed his head into the air and howled for the other dogs to wake up.
Trisha
The small long haired dachshund was sleeping in her cave. She heard the small pattering of dog footsteps on the hard ground. 'It's the leader.' Trisha thought while she was sleeping. Hearing a howl pierce through the still cave air, she slowly stood up. She opened her mouth and curled her tongue in a yawn. She walked to her herbs, inhaling their strong scents.

Offline Cleargaze

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ~*~Dogs of the Great Mountains~*~ (Forum Role play)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 09:03:30 pm »
Melody's eyes shot open at the sound of her leader's howl. She groaned and slowly got into a sitting position, and rasped her tongue across her flank a few times. Halfway through the den she stretched randomly. She then padded out, ready for the day.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:41:45 pm »
Mikah
Seeing that the female border collie was the first to wake up, Mikah said, ''Melody, patrol the territory. Report to me immediately if you see anything it of the ordinary."
The Siberian husky looked at Melody for awhile. He sniffed the air, and smelled the dogs of his pack still sleeping, and let out a small growl. He disliked it when the dogs of the pack were still asleep when he let out the awakening howl.

Offline Cleargaze

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 08:47:34 pm »
She gazed back at Mikah, then blinked and yipped, "Of course!" She bounded out of the Frozen Pass, and ran swiftly. Her hind legs kicked up flurries of snow as she dashed along, her eyes, ears, and nose alert for anything out of the ordinary.

Offline Cleargaze

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 08:37:04 pm »
My goodbye
I'm really sorry Crystal, I'll still try and be active though.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 08:58:35 pm »
(Aww...sorry Anew. I'll still keep you on the members list)