Author Topic: The Secret Saturdays Roleplay!!!  (Read 1294 times)

Offline SugarBeast

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *Beep* (icon by Blanishna on dA)
    • View Profile
    • Quill's dA account
The Secret Saturdays Roleplay!!!
« on: April 14, 2012, 09:04:49 pm »
Has anyone heard or love that show The Secret Saturdays? Well, although I am pretty sure there are few, I would like to gather the people who do love this show ;D. For now, I shall point out some rules and such, and the basics. PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE COMMENTING OR DECIDING TO JOIN!

1) Rules and Allows
-Please no godmodding, no one likes a powerplayer.
-If you want your character to have powers or certain skills, PLEASE limit them. We want to be at least a little realistic.
-You can roleplay as the original characters rather than an fan character, just obey the rule above. I will also allow cryptid roleplayers too.
-I know some of you are yaoi fans, but I would rather you not do that stuff in the roleplay. I have nothing against it, but it would be simpler to just keep away from that stuff.
-I do allow swearing and gore. But like I said before, no sex please.
-If you want to make a sibling or family member or lover of another person's character, please ask them first, even if it's one of the original characters. It's their character they are playing as, so you must ask permission.
-PLEASE be at least somewhat literate, and not use 'text talk'. It's a roleplay for crying out loud.
-I do allow anthros (better known as 'furries') and humans alike.

2) Location
I decided until I can get some RPers, that the roleplay shall be held at the Water Mill, a place that can be activated for use within the Tools>Map Maker section when you first open the game. Simply click on the box next to 'Has Portal', and when it is checked, head down to The Cape of Distant Worlds and look for the portal that says 'Water Mill'. We shall meet somewhere near the water. Just look for EmilyFortierTSS (my FC), with my username demonwolf64.

3) Some Suggestions and Help
There are a few things I would suggest downloading before entering the RP, but it is not required.
Ringo and Delay's Item Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?1q444frx0777upm
Mass Marking Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dh5vbogvtdv794

Anything else I didn't cover here, ask me about it here, or on my deviantART. My dA username is the same as the one I use here. Or you can talk to me right on FH if you want (I'm usually there anyways XD). Can't wait to hear from you!
-Katori (my fursona's name :I)
Greetings, I am Quill the Astral feline, novice literate roleplayer and enjoyer of all things that include animals, sci-fi/fantasy, and anything in between!
Currently I'm looking for people to include in an RP for a show called 'The Secret Saturdays', so if you're interested, please do drop by!