Author Topic: ^_^THE ROBOT WOLVES^_^ The cyborg RP group  (Read 3328 times)

AccailaWolf01

^_^THE ROBOT WOLVES^_^ The cyborg RP group
« on: June 02, 2012, 11:17:30 pm »
WELCOME...TO THE END...
We are cyborgs, a pack of cyborgs more rather. We have metal bones, bones that our skin was too small to cover, so it peeks through. Our eyes glow electronically red, and other than that we look normal. We are normal sized wolves, but stronger, faster, more intelligent, we can see farther, hear better, pick up radio waves, and we are bent on destroying the world. Our brains were programmed with the will to kill. "FAIL" is not in our vocabulary. We will not fail. We are indestructible.
However, we have a few weaknesses:
~We can't go in water: Newer, more advanced versions of us may be water resistant, but our metal bones still make it impossible for us to stay up. We will sink.
~We can't go in sand: Sand is annoying, as it is bad for us. If it gets in between our bones, it will grind them like sandpaper would as we move. Sand is not for us.

RULES:
~No swearing/cussing Pretty simple to understand. Subtle words are okay.
~Be Nice Fighting in RP is okay, but outside of RP I want NO arguments or namecalling!
~No Claiming a position without my permission I am the alpha. You get what position you get. If beta is taken, stop whining and GET OVER IT.
~We only raid when it's dark. I am currently looking for a "Resistance" pack, in which we will raid. Be patient with me, nobody like to lose, so finding this kind of pack will be difficult.
MY RULE ABOUT MATING: No mating. If you wish to have a mate, that mate is to be your partner. No "fooling around" Cyborgs can't have kids, and if you're in the least bit dirty minded, you will be kicked from the pack.

WANT TO JOIN?
PLEASE NOTE:
~To join, you must be a cyborg! This means, your pelt color must be a normal wolf color: Brown, Gray, Black, White...ect. No neon, or unrealistic colors!
Your markings have to be skeleton(because it's closest to cyborg metal) And the colors of the marking can be: rusty red, silver gray (How to make silver gray: put the Red color and Green color at same level, then make Blue a little higher.)
Your eyes must be red glow orb!
NO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!
HERE'S HOW TO JOIN:
~You can message me here, as in click my profile and PM me, then we can set a time and date to meet in game.
~You can comment below, leaving a description of your cyborg.
~You can also Whisper me(Whisper AccailaWolf01) in game. If I am online, and you agree to the rules, and you're a cyborg, welcome!
PLEASE JOIN!

JOINING FORM
Name: [your cyborg name here]
Personality: [what is your cyborg like?]
Physical Description: [describe what your cyborg looks like]
Rank: [what rank to do you want? Ranks Open: Beta, Mechanic, Delta, and Omega]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username:[your username for the game. Why do I need this? So I can actually KNOW you are the right person,  instead of embarrassing myself asking everyone]
[JUST COPY THIS FORM, AND FILL IT OUT, THEN POST IT AND YOU'RE READY!]

An Explanation Of The Ranks
ALPHA: Male and Female Alphas, they are strong and they lead the pack. They never let their pack see that they are in pain when they are, and they have no desire to please. Cyborg alphas are as cold hearted as stone, and do NOT give in.
BETA: Betas are second in command - the beta is the one to carry out the alpha's orders, and make groups from the rest of the pack. It is the beta's job to organize the raids.
MECHANIC: The mechanic rank is an important one, the mechanics are not programmed to kill, but to re-install the wiring of an injured cyborg. Mechanic's jobs are also to install updates into other cyborg's data system and make them learn new abilities.
DELTA: Deltas make up the pack. They are to follow the beta and their alphas, and they are to do their job well. They make the pack successful in raids and are the most numerous in the pack.
OMEGA: Omegas are usually picked on, and made fun of because they are either an old model of cyborg, or their metal is rusting, and deteriorating.

So far, our members are:
NAME: Syro (ME)~RANK: Alpha~GENDER: Male
NAME: Hera (BLueFLaMe45)~RANK: Alpha~GENDER: Female
NAME: Zuma(wolfluver1001)~RANK: Delta~GENDER: Male

ONE MORE THING: We have a special move! It's called cyborg jump. It looks alot like a cyborg wolf jump, and it's awesome! Anyone can do it - jumping over a large area, in midair, press E. You'll do a powerful leap across!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:11:30 pm by Blaise »

AccailaWolf01

Re: ^_^THE ROBOT WOLVES^_^ The cyborg RP group
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 12:01:54 am »
URGENT UPDATE!!!!

I regret to tell you, that I am disbanding the group. The reason is nobody is joining, and we need members. I'm sorry to all those who wanted to RP in this group, but If I have no pack, I can't make the Rp very sucsessful. I apologize again, but I must do this.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:30:46 pm by Blaise »

AccailaWolf01

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 12:02:24 am »
>Feel Free To Apply Now!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:55:20 pm by Blaise »

BLueFLaMe45

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 08:15:00 pm »
Name: Hera
Personality: Protective, loyal and true.
Physical Description: Russet red, her metal bones are shiney and new.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:27:28 pm by BLueFLaMe45 »

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 04:54:50 am »
Name: [Shatter]
Personality: [is violent but knows when not to start a fight, he sometimes likes to kick omegas hard]
Physical Description: [his fur is snow white, and his bones are made of the most pure of silver]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username:[opticker]

AccailaWolf01

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 07:23:07 pm »
Accepted. Both of you. Come find me on the feralheart game, PM me here, or even search for my group on the game, and request to join. Thank you.
Yes opticker, there can be any amount of deltas in the pack.
BLueFLaMe, is that your game username too?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:39:27 pm by Blaise »

BLueFLaMe45

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 07:26:50 pm »
Oh, yeah. It is. Sorry for that. I forgot to put that down. Thanks for accepting me!

AccailaWolf01

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 02:35:19 pm »
No problem. Thanks for the PM Blue, I'll meet you there. Opticker, Send me a PM, so we can set a date, place, and time for the game, or search my group on the game and request to be in. Thanks for joining.

BLueFLaMe45

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 01:56:30 pm »
When do we start RP?

AccailaWolf01

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 08:31:44 pm »
I'm sorry, but the Rp is off. Nobody is really into it, and I lost alot of members.