Author Topic: ~*The Untrustable*~ New Street dogs RP!  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Nikkiwolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Welcome to the end
    • View Profile
~*The Untrustable*~ New Street dogs RP!
« on: July 05, 2012, 02:41:41 am »
First off, i appoligise to all of you out there who were looking for an in-game roleplay, but at the moment i cannot do it due to issues with my laptop, but untill i can get it fixed the roleplay will have to be on my website.

http://theuntrustable.proboards.com/

The untrustable is a literate, semi-realistic (dogs can express human emotions and talk to one another), pg-13, appocolypse street dog RP for those of all Roleplaying skill levels!
Face the dangerous dogs of Takeshi pack, or prehaps fight your way to the top!

More features are comming to the website aswell as soon as possible.

Ok, i know there is a very small percentage of people out there that actually read a long list of rules, so i'll dish it simple.

RULES

1. There is absolutely no bullying, hazing, harrassment, or slander allowed OOC in this forum for any reason.

2. Members may not discuss topics envolving anything illeigal to one's own country, province, state, etc.

3. Powerplay, instant kills, and all forms of unatural attacks not known to dogs (karate kicks, punches, etc)

4. All dogs must follow the rules deemed appropriate by their pack leader or risk being thrown out of the pack.

5. The leader of any pack has full authority to make rules, accept members, or remove them from the pack.

6. Unless you have been granted the privelage by an admin, you may not create a pack. (To apply to create a pack, post on the new pack thread.)

7. Limit your "txt" chat. ("BRB", "ttyl", etc)

8. You may have up to three dogs unless you have been granted permission through requesting (All new dogs will start as puppies, aging a year every two months, or faser after your dog has reached a year."

9. Female dogs may not have puppies after maturing over eight years and only two litters every "year" of her life.

10. New members have to post a bio and have it accepted by any moderator, or admin before roleplaying on any board.

Thank you, all that have taken your time to read these few simple rules before enjoying our forum.

Join us at: http://theuntrustable.proboards.com/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:46:08 am by Nikkiwolf »