Author Topic: Asajacu Lion Pride  (Read 1587 times)

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Asajacu Lion Pride
« on: January 08, 2013, 12:57:06 am »
The website: http://asajacupride.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=login

Asajacu Pride... a realistic, literate, soon to be mapped, websited pride with lots of good ranks open. In need of a queen lioness to mate with the king, Herita. (Me.) Don't worry about names, just make them up, I made Herita, Asajacu and the map name up. (Sartisa Islands.) All you need to add to your name is an Abreviation of some sort. Say you were a lionw warrior and your name was Scarlet, then your name would be Scarlet AW. A for Asajacu and W for warrior.

When you sign up you will get tons for imformation and you may ask any questions you need when I'm on Feral Heart, on the Asajuca forum or just personal message me on the forum. :)

I am looking for members, but we won't roleplay until I finish the map, so if your looking for a roleplay but don't want to roleplay right now then follow the instructions I give below to join through the forum. v

Give me your in game username.

Give me your charatcer name so I can tell you how to edit it. (You'll probably figure it out anyway. x3)

Give me your roleplay sample in your post.

Make sure you can download maps. (It isn't really a huge mesh filled map so dun be worried.)

Make sure you have realistic colors on your lion or lioness.

Then, when that's all done, I'll personal message you if your roleplay sample is denied or accepted.

Then, friend me in the game. (My username is -Rapid-)

I will tell you to get on your charatcer when you are online.

I'll send you a group invite.

Then you'll sign up on the forum. I will have to accept your sign up so you can be a full member. :)

Choose your rank. Pride ranks are on da forum.

Then you are offically in the group! Thanks. :3

We don't have tons of members right now but we will get lots once the map is done. C: So enjoy the less people we have while it lasts. x3
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:12:19 am by -Rapid- »

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
Re: Asajacu Lion Pride
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 01:03:08 am »
Hmm. I might wanna join. Do I sign up on your website then on here? If so, what do I post for a code?
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 01:10:08 am »
Sorry I couldn't type everything in time. Got a personal message, lul. Dun sign up yet, well ya can, but I need a roleplay sample, your in game username, everything on the imformation I updated above. C: And please tell me what rank you want to be, I forgot to mention that. We have our ranks on the forum, you can chose after you sign up.

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 01:28:33 am »
Alright. ^^

My Username: liontamer1

My character's name is Nina.

I can download maps.

I think I do have realistic colors, but Nina has a brown stripe down her back.

RP sample: Nina panted as the prowled through her Pride's territory. Nina lowered her muzzle to the ground and breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of a recent hyena. Her eyes widened as she thought of her Pride. Especially the cubs. "I must make it back!" She roared. She tensed her muscles before bounding forward through the prickly savanna grass, her paws pounding against the packed-in dirt. Just as she busted into camp, she saw the hyena. She snarled and lashed out at it, making it stumble back. While she had the time, Nina pushed a cub to the entrance, where it's mother stood watching in horror. The hyena was back on it's feet by the time Nina turned around. It's fangs dug into her throat and it pinned her to the ground. Nina growled and struggled, but she was no match. The King came as if on cue, and ripped the hyena off of Nina. He shoved it to the ground and and bared  his teeth. "Never, EVER come back!" Nina grinned and stood up, as she watched the hyena flee into the distance. ~

And give me whatever rank you want. (I'll take Queen, just let me know).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:31:41 am by liontamer »
\
Take me, I am not afraid