• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 06:44:50 am »
Beast Of Preference: FireBeast
Name: Inferno Username: kayla1235

Mate: None
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Description: Inferno's pelt,underfur,above eyes, and below eyes are completely black. Not what a normal FireBeast would look like probably but he luckily has markings and a mane he can be proud of. For the mane, it is an orange color along with his markings. Inferno also has a red tail tip witch has a flame lit on it. He has a Topaz  Necklace around his neck for good luck (The necklace fits the character well). Also, Inferno's left eye is replaced with a yellow robotic eye(Also fits the character). Besides all of that Inferno looks as good as can be!
Background: As a pup, Inferno always was playful. He even played outside in the heat when he was ordered to stay in the den to stay cool. My guess is that Inferno was born a regular wolf but somehow turned into a FireBeast. Inferno loves to catch things on fire, likes forests or jungles, mostly anything that can catch on fire is his target since that's what FireBeats like to do. Sometimes Inferno takes a risk and goes into Waterbeast territory but since water can put out fires he likes to stay away and do things to his own likes. As Inferno grew his markings became an orange color along with his mane. Once his mom saw she told him to leave the pack because he would've never been anything like the family. Inferno didn't mind though since his mother was always mean to the young pup. In fact, Inferno ignored his past and moved on when he grew up, soon becoming a happy FireBeast.

Special Downloads: Forgot the name.. (Sorry :c)
Extras: Nooope! :3
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 06:46:46 am by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Chthonic

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Beast of Preference: Earthbeast

Name: Chthonic (user) Dumitru (character)

Mate: None

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Description:

I may be making a few adjustments down the road, but for now this is what I have chosen as his design.

Background: Dumitru was the only pup born of the Earthbeasts during the year of “The Suffrage” as was so proclaimed by the wolves. Having no past knowledge of the Waterbeasts whom had been blamed for such a horrid monstrosity among them, he found no particular distaste nor anger towards the felines nor did he take any part within the long-brewing feud. Despite his seeming unwillingness to become involved, he was trained, just as every other Earthbeast had been, with the knowledge of the herbs, and due to the rough times, how to use his powers during war.

Much to his dismay, his battling skills developed to be something rather spectacular, which impressed his Alpha, Siorus, and carried him to battle as the youngest Earthbeast. Upon hearing news of Dumitru’s “forced” entry into the war, somewhat of an abnormality would arise of the beasts as quite a few became displeased with Siorus. It was obvious that older brute was becoming somewhat of a tyrant in their greatest time of need. Concern was immense as many plans to de-thrown the Alpha were plotted and repeatedly failed. In fact, they only served to activate the anger of Siorus, giving the legendary stone-hard power of the Earthbeasts a whole new meaning as he became all the more tyrannical. (Many wolves still followed Siorus, which is why he was not simply forced out of power. It is a select few that are displeased with him at this point.)

Dumitru was among the few had been content in the old ways and had willingly followed Siorus, yet even he knew that something needed to be changed before the other Elements discovered the “weakness” (meaning mentally) of their Alpha Male. Through a few secret meetings, a new plan to remove the Alpha had been created. Additonally, a new brute, Adnet, had been chosen to take up the rank. Yet, as with all good plans, the conspiracy was leaked to the Alpha and everything fell to ruins. Nothing else could be planned, seeing as a huge war was about to come among all of the Elements. Leaving the matter to rest, the Earthbeats pushed forward with training and preparation until the day of the battle in hopes of surviving. ( Basically the battle of the Elements became more important than their personal issues with their Alpha's methods of ruling.)

Dumitru traveled with the Earthbeasts, arriving among all the other Elements where Pantea had first touched the Earth.  He could see wrong from the start, yet he charged into battle in the hopes of protecting his kin. Yet, a surprise was in store for the brute as he found himself physically incapable of murdering a single being upon the battlefield. He took on many injuries, as he was only capable of giving non-critical damage. In the oddity of it all, he soon lost sight of many whom he called family, including Siorus.

Suddenly it was all over as a voice rang loud and clear. It was a large woman standing angrily atop the Temple; a woman whom was unmistakably Pantea. As he looked up to her, their gaze met for a moment, and not long after his pain had faded away and all his wounds were healed. As the Elements were divided, it had become blatantly obvious that he was the only one who had been healed in full by Pantea. What was even more obvious was the lacking of Siorus among the numbers. Seeing that they were without a leader, there was little debate as to who would take Siorus's place. It had been decided that Dumitru would be the new Alpha. Pantea had “touched” him with her power; a sign she had chosen him to lead the Earthbeasts.

Legend has it that Pantea allowed Siorus to die in order for Dumitru to take up rank as Alpha Male of the Earthbeasts.

Despite all signs, Dumitru's age caused an issue for many among the Earthbeasts. In an attempt to appease the elders of the pack, he brought a female, Atari, to rule as Alpha Female. Though, as it were, Dumitru would always be the true leader of the Earthbeasts.

Special Downloads: I am hoping to get a preset, but for now Dumitru has Mass Markings 3.

Extras: Dumitru is commonly seen carrying a small twig between is teeth; a rather bad habit he obtained whilst memorizing the herbs. Odd as it may seem, he believes it helps him to "focus" on whatever task he may be doing.

***I tried to incorporate details from as many peoples' stories as I could. If the story is too far-fetched or anything, let me know and I will do my best to adjust it.***
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:46:48 am by Chthonic »

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 06:34:22 pm »
Before I say anything else, I want to apologize for the slow reply. I've been very distracted with the map and  website, not to mention my internet was down for a couple days ^^"

Quote from: Hotdogsrule
Wonderful to have you amongst my ranks! :D

Quote from: BlacWolf
Very good, yet also simple (which I don't mind at all) ^^
However, whether you can be Alpha or not will have to be up to Haigara, the Firebeast Alphess. I will ask her ASAP, I promise! For now, you'll just have to wait for your name to be put into the list XD

Quote from: Chthonic
No, it's a beautiful RP description! It flows wonderfully into the story I gave :3
And THANK YOU for being the Earthbeast Alpha, I was afraid I'd never find someone willing to be a male XD
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 06:45:15 pm »
Beast of preference: EarthBeast (what element?)

Name: Atari (name) ReshiramClawz(Username) (user and RP)

Rank: Alpha Female (choose one from above, and there can be more than one in each except for leaders)

Mate: None (if any)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, pansexual, etc etc)

Description: (Either a pic or a detailed description)

Backround:

As a pup life was hard, her parents pushed her more than others. Slightly more acknknowleged with the packs rules, she always followed what had to be done even if it meant doing something she would never do before.... Always knowing things others wouldnt was sorta a thing for her, she always ended up embarassing herself with certain things she had done because others never understood what she was doing or why.....

Getting older she always use to listen to stories other than hang with all the younger wolves of her pack. Hanging out with the oldest of the pack was sorta her thing. The stories and journies the elderly wolves had to tell always fascinated her, what fascinated her most was Pantea. She always use to sneak away during nights to adventure and find adventure alone to discover things that were secrets beyond belief.....

As an adult she was always oldest and pretty tall but still picked on for liking to do stuff others wouldnt. Knowing that'd happen she always use to be alone in the shadows the rest of her life and always did things her own, but still following the rules of the pack. Her parents always loved her for what she did, she always ended up in trouble sometimes but always made up for it.
(Yay for idiotic small description )/);3;)/) )
(Your story)

Special Downloads: None~ (Do you have special presets that we may not have?)

Extras: None~ (Did I forget something? X3)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 07:21:32 pm by ReshiramClawz »

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 07:05:53 pm »
Quote from: ReshiramClawz
Well that was a fast reply! X3
If it's alright with Chthonic to be the Alphess, then it's cool with me ^^
Just remember that if it IS ok, then he still has the ruling authority since he volunteered to be leader first.

Quote from: Chthonic
Yo, are you cool with her being the Alphess? XD
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 07:23:46 pm »
Alrighty, Im cool with waiting~

Offline Chthonic

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 06:15:31 pm »
If you were to become Alpha Female, I would like to at least know your story first. Perhaps we will be able to tie them together somehow so everything makes sense.~

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 07:02:14 pm »
Beast of Preference: "What do you think I am?" Darkbeast

Name: "Why do you want to know?" Persephone (Per-seff-a-nee) Meaning 'Queen of the Dead'.

Username: "..." (Getting a new account, will post here when I get one)

Age: "Never ask a lady how old she is! t(-.-)z ~Fish slap~" 1796 Years (You must be thinking: O3O Dang she old! Well she is and she is very wise because of that. ^~^)

Gender: "Do I look like one of those irritable males to you?" Female

Mate: "Pfft love? That stuff isn't real!" No

Sexual Orientation: "Is there a reason you want to know?" Straight

Description: "Just look at me!" Persephone is a very small but strong female. She has icy cold eyes black nose and strange markings around her eyes. She normally has a very angry, bored or unreadable face. Though she is old, she looks to be about in her 400's or even younger. Her voice is the same way and even the way she moves confuses people when they tell them her age.

Background: "... That is none of your concern." Persephone was born a strange little pup. Icy cold eyes from the minute she opened them and the attitude of a grizzly bear. She never lies and always says how she's feeling. She had a sister named Lamya but she died because she wasn't as strong as her older sister. Persephone also has a nickname. Some call her Percy others Queen but the most common is Her. Most don't like to say her name and over the years she didn't care. When she was about 245 a young male told her that she had funny looking eyes and she ended up killing him. She hates insults and when someone is getting bullied or hurt she will sit back and watch as it isn't her problem.

Special Downloads: "..." I am getting a preset made for her.

Extras: "..." She has a strange scar on her chest and burn scars on her front legs. Her right ear is torn.

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 07:23:20 pm »
If you were to become Alpha Female, I would like to at least know your story first. Perhaps we will be able to tie them together somehow so everything makes sense.~

Alrighty. Ill edit it now~

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 08:09:15 pm »
Quote from: Trixxy~<3
Very nice to meet you ^^
So tell me... if you're getting another account, should I not use any sort of username on my list yet?