Author Topic: Rogue || Plague > Street Dog | Mapped | Literate | High Ranks Needing Occupants  (Read 6287 times)

Offline colegirl15

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
                                                             User Name; colegirl15
                                                                  Dogs Name; Sika
                                                                   Gender; Female
                                                                    Breed; Pit Bull
                                                    Status(Infected or Clean); Infected
                                                               -(Stage of Infection?); 4
                                                                      Pack; Varcid
                                                           Rank; Raider or Chief raider
RP Sample(6+ Sentences); Out of the dark, rancid shadows arises a large muscled figure. It was Sika, the baddest of bad and the strongest, or so she thought. It had been five days. Five days without food, water or anything else she really needed. Her nerves were killing her, she didn't have her pills to control her temper or her insanity. She was going to blow. The large female suddenly puts her liver colored, blood stained nose to the air. She smelled the usual, rotting corpses, toxic waste and the burnt smell of, well, everything. But there was something else, something that made her mouth water. An Aphyxa dog, sick and vulnerable. She ran off with a burst of speed in that direction, saliva flying as she ran. She could catch up to it, she had to.

Offline :TailRotor:

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
                                                            User Name; colegirl15
                                                                  Dogs Name; Sika
                                                                   Gender; Female
                                                                    Breed; Pit Bull
                                                                      Pack; Varcid
RP Sample(6+ Sentences); Out of the dark, rancid shadows arises a large muscled figure. It was Sika, the baddest of bad and the strongest, or so she thought. It had been five days. Five days without food, water or anything else she really needed. Her nerves were killing her, she didn't have her pills to control her temper or her insanity. She was going to blow. The large female suddenly puts her liver colored, blood stained nose to the air. She smelled the usual, rotting corpses, toxic waste and the burnt smell of, well, everything. But there was something else, something that made her mouth water. An Aphyxa dog, sick and vulnerable. She ran off with a burst of speed in that direction, saliva flying as she ran. She could catch up to it, she had to.

Nicely done. Sign up to the site, and down load the map. (We are still unsure of the Varcid 'queen')
Welcome to the plague.
There is nothing to say, Love~

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Tail, how is it that we are literally unable to meet up with each other ingame? I'll be on a lot of tomorrow, though, so maybe we'll meet up then.
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]

Offline colegirl15

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
                                                            User Name; colegirl15
                                                                  Dogs Name; Sika
                                                                   Gender; Female
                                                                    Breed; Pit Bull
                                                                      Pack; Varcid

Nicely done. Sign up to the site, and down load the map. (We are still unsure of the Varcid 'queen')
Welcome to the plague.

Sure, I would love to be queen

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Tail, how is it that we are literally unable to meet up with each other ingame? I'll be on a lot of tomorrow, though, so maybe we'll meet up then.

I'm on currently, if that helps.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
I didn't get time to go in-game this weekend. I'll sign up this Thursday.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Gadikca

• Forum Newcomer
  • Icon not by me.
    • View Profile
Aplication

User Name; Gadikca
Dogs Name; Death
Gender; Male
Breed; Husky
-(Stage of Infection?); 3
Pack; Varcid
Rank; Rider
RP Sample(6+ Sentences); Sorry if my example is kind of poor, my native language is not English.

And then... Death rised from the shadows, covering Raven's whole body with them; Raven screamed, but his screams were not more than a smooth breath, shadows were sofocating, consuming him. Only Death's red eyes were visible between the shadow clouds that emanated from his body, blood was spilled on the dirty floor... Raven's blood, of course.
A howl could be heard in the silence of the night, there was no Moon, there was no light. Death was comfortable with this, felling like at home. Then, nostalgic thoughts were brought to his mind, he was thinking about the Abysm, the Abysm that was once his home, his life, the place where he spent all of his childhood...

And, that's all.
-Gadikca.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 10:33:21 pm by Gadikca »
In-game name: Gadikca.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Aplication

User Name; Gadikca
Dogs Name; Death
Gender; Male
Breed; Husky
Pack; Varcid
Rank; Rider
RP Sample(6+ Sentences); Sorry if my example is kind of poor, my native language is not English.

And then... Death rised from the shadows, covering Raven's whole body with them; Raven screamed, but his screams were not more than a smooth breath, shadows were sofocating, consuming him. Only Death's red eyes were visible between the shadow clouds that emanated from his body, blood was spilled on the dirty floor... Raven's blood, of course.
A howl could be heard in the silence of the night, there was no Moon, there was no light. Death was comfortable with this, felling like at home. Then, nostalgic thoughts were brought to his mind, he was thinking about the Abysm, the Abysm that was once his home, his life, the place where he spent all of his childhood...

And, that's all.
-Gadikca.

Very nice~ Sign up to the site and down load the map.
Welcome to the plague. c:

Offline Gadikca

• Forum Newcomer
  • Icon not by me.
    • View Profile
Aplication

User Name; Gadikca
Dogs Name; Death
Gender; Male
Breed; Husky
Pack; Varcid
Rank; Rider

And, that's all.
-Gadikca.

Very nice~ Sign up to the site and down load the map.
Welcome to the plague. c:

Why, thank you!
In-game name: Gadikca.