Author Topic: The Harmony Pride (Lions)  (Read 1463 times)

Offline SilverWolfBark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Harmony Pride (Lions)
« on: August 25, 2013, 11:11:44 pm »
The Harmony Pride is a realistic and literate lion pride, but we call the Dominant Male the King. You can reply to this and we can meet somewhere, but most of the time, while we're recruiting, we'll be at Stone Bridge. Do not be alarmed, we won't kill your cubs during Cub Season. If your cubs are not real players, we will (ROLEPLAY) kill them, like, for example, you had a cub but no players wanted to be your cub, so two months later when you returned the roleplay cubs to the King to judge them, he would pretend to kill them and you could try again next time. The King is King Loka, meet us at Stone Bridge, remember, we're realistic and literate, so no other males except the one-years (teens, as they are often called) and cubs.

Offline CapnNugget

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "Let me tell you how it works on my ship..."
    • @CapnNugget
    • View Profile
Re: The Harmony Pride (Lions)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 10:42:01 pm »
I have a realistic, female lion cub needing a pride. I'm literate depending on your definition. I have pretty good grammar and spelling. I don't like doing big, long RP posts though. Sadly I can't download maps right now. If you're still recruiting and if I qualify, I would love to join. :)
"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets."