Author Topic: Valosis Domain-New and Recruiting!  (Read 1144 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Valosis Domain-New and Recruiting!
« on: May 11, 2014, 12:49:30 am »
Hello there! Does an active group with a planned plot catch your eye? Well, allow me to further explain. We are literate, mapped, beautifully sited, active and are wonderfully mapped. Unlike another RP I tried and failed to start, this one will be active for the most part. School's letting out soon so that means that there will be more active people! Below, I will explain to you what we're about and what can happen if we reach a certain amount of active people!

We believe in perfecting the world, even if that means giving a violent approach. We are the only ones who seem to realize that hate and crime are slowly destroying the world. We just want to stop the negativity and replace it woth eternal peace and happiness amongst all. This seems like an impossible task, but with the help of others, it can be achieved. After all, all you need is one spark of light to lighten the darkness.

Ah, but that can't be done without lots (atleast 10) active members! So far, there is just two pups, my mate and I. There's no possible way to overpower darkness with just us!

Now  what to expect in the future, if we achieve the minimum of 10 active members? There is this one group that, actually, the pups, my mate and I came from, are having some major conflict. The four of us actually just left that group today because of the havoc and started this revolution! With the former group, anyways, there are the Pure and the Tainted. The Pure claim themselves to be these glorious, holy, 'pure' figures, and the Tainted are evil and should be eliminated entirely. The issue is, if anything, it's reverse. The Pure are the most sadastic, cruel, and careless creatures I've ever laid my eyes upon! To think that Arndak, my character, was one! Now, Arndak has opened his eyes and realized that they must learn a lesson and be set straight...with a violent approach, despite the fact he doesn't usually turn to aggression, these Pure are just so out of hand that they deserve it...they need it. Once we gain enough members, males, that have a rank in the Military or Shady Work field, we will become like the Nazi's. We will first send a few of our Soldiers or Stealths and have them weaken the Pure by stealing there food, and stealing the Pure leader's gold. We will send hunters to take all of the prey. We will take there herbs...we will cut off all of there resources. If they refuse to give in, and if no behaviors have improved, then war will begin. We will send out military troops and ravage the Pure camp, and attack civilians if we must, just to provoke there rather small military forces. Then the war will begin. They'll be easy to beat. They don't have many soldiers, only around 15 at the absolute maximum, how sad. Then it will be the Tainted, the Further Creatures(descendants of the Tainted) and us Valosis troops after the entire Pure nation. The Pure tend to act like these valiant immortal creatures, so that balances things out in a way.

Still interested? Oh yeah, and almost any sorts of powers are accepted. Fill out an application below- ^^

Username-
Character Gender-
RP Sample-

Want to check us out? Go to valosisdomain.webs.com !!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:52:26 pm by NeonSlaughter »
I love you