Author Topic: {~}Celtic Renegades{~} Literate, Semi-Realistic, Mapless, High Ranks OPEN!  (Read 805 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Hello all! I doubt many of you remember me. Heh Well I've come back to the forums to introduce to you, Celtic Renegades! The plot is a W.I.P. But here is what I have thus far.

The pack you love, the pack who raised you from a pup, is threatened. Sickness has overwhelmed the pack killing many and sparing few. The food shortages aren't helping much either. Pups are dieing off slowly due to their mother's lack of milk for them. Our rival is strong and is constantly threatening us. They've already killed many of our pack and we all know we'll be slaves to them if we let them keep walking all over us. Our pack is our life, our happiness, our pride, our Family. We have all sworn to protect at the costs of our lives and if it comes to be that we were destined to die, let your destiny take the lead. You can't change it.

So, are you up to the challenge of protecting your pack? Or will you crumble with the weak?

We are currently accepting high ranks and regular ranks. I'll allow anyone to apply for the high ranks but I require an RP Sample for all of them.

Ranks

Alpha Male: Nobody
Alpha Female: Dakota
Second In-Command: Nobody
Lead Assassin: Nobody
Lead Warrior: Nobody
Lead Medic: Nobody
Assassin: Always Open
Warrior: Always Open
Medic: Always Open
Mother: Nobody; Limit of 5
Pups: Nobody; Limit of 15
Slaves: Nobody; Limit of 5

We are currently looking for a rival pack to fit in with our plot. So if you are interested in creating or having your pack as the rival, I'll have an app below.

Applications

To Join;

Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
RP Sample:

Pack App;

Pack Name:
Leader's Username:
Literacy:

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!