Author Topic: ~ Tyjok Forest ~  (Read 619 times)

Offline Mgdlite1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~ Tyjok Forest ~
« on: May 26, 2016, 08:41:40 pm »
Hello~
Tyjok Forest was a Multi-group RP that was up a few years ago, if you remember it. Due to inactivity, the RolePlay has been Re-started! Besides the Map, and Site, it has been changed. Now there is 4 Packs. Canyonpack, Willowpack, Ledgepack, and Kaipack. All have the same ranks, with a different rank added to them. Example: Canyonpack is the more- "Agressive" Pack out of the 4. So, they have the same ranks as the others, but there's a Rank called Trooper [Which is basically a Soldier]. Ledgepack is known to be introverted, and keep to themselves, therefore, they have no current allies, nor rivals. Willowpack is a peaceful pack. They have a peacemaker Rank and any violence is frowned upon. Due to Willowpack's policy against fighting, they are rivals to Canyonpack, and Allies to Kaipack. Kaipack means (Water)Pack. They don't strive to cause conflict, but arn't afraid of it. They have no current rivals, however are allied with Willowpack And Canyonpack. This is set to cause conflict later on in the RP.
We are Active, Realistic, Semi-lit to Lit, Mapped, and Sited~ {Also, a RPS is required} Our site is tyjokforest.boards.net To get ahold of me, email me at [email protected], go to the site and contact me there {I'm Vexx}, or, you can of course post in the comments below. ^^
Thanks for reading, we hope you join us~
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:49:04 pm by Maddy »