Author Topic: [ Survivors ]  (Read 828 times)

Offline 32teeth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
[ Survivors ]
« on: June 08, 2016, 12:59:09 am »
heyyo i'm starting a brand new rp based on Erin Hunters' survivors series!Everything currently is under a massive w.i.p but i'll hopefully be opening up this rp for new members soon!

Plot:
This a WHOLE newly set ‘pack’ of survivors whom just like the book are trying to survive. However many set backs await for them as they travel to find a safer location to roam. This time round these unlucky batch face worse construction zones,fierce dogs and much more. (as of now there will be only 2 dog packs (one fierce dog and one regular pack until we have enough members for the initial groups there won't be more)

Dog Types
these are the titles you feel best describe your character (they can totally have personality outside these aspects for these are just titles after all)
Pack dogs - They full-heartedly believe their best survival is within a pack.Whether or not they actually want to be their to support anyone doesn’t matter. As long as they believe they can stay alive and or other pack members can keep them alive they belong to this title.
Leashed dogs - if this dog is happy with home life and humans in general and as the name proclaims wear a leash they belong to the leashed dogs title!They could hate being leashed but as long as they are captive they’re queued a leash dog (until they leave their pampered life and show they don’t need to be with humans).
Lone dogs - These bunch don’t like hanging around with the crowd and believe in protecting themselves! Though they may find they’re better off with a group then fending for themselves.
Fierce dogs - Most definitely not the friendliest bunch these ones.They don’t care about lives of any other dogs besides themselves! (Unless they are a group which is even more of a hassle, but even then they tend to but heads every now and again) They’re ferocious and if you encounter one (or many) you'll probably want to wish to be in a better situation.

Pack Ranks
Ranks don't really matter when your just trying to survive but every dog outskills another in something![/b]

Tier I
Basic ranks, they tend to simple tasks
Hunter | Medic | Fighter || Guard / Sentry
Tier II
Advanced rank, they are entrusted with more complex tasks (you rise in rank through rping!!)
[note;chief hunter is the highest hunter rank]
Chief Hunters II | Doctor II | Trooper II | Knight II |
Tier III
Supreme rank, they are entrusted with intricate tasks (You also reach this rank through rp)
Shaman III | Warrior III | Chief Knight III |

Highest rank for the rag team groups
Tier IV
Leader “Alpha” [this rank will be confirmed by me (and my chosen admin)
Betas (Chosen by the Alpha)
Deltas (chosen by the Alpha)

// note: the alpha for the Fierce dogs is open!

Other packs:
Foxes' (4-5) [open]
Coyotes' (4+) [open]

Administrative:
open roles :
Mods (3) - They’ll help moderate chat and will make sure everything's running smoothly!! They can greylist characters.
Admin(1) -
They keep track over the mods,forum and in-game chat. They can whitelist,greylist and blacklist characters.(they'll work closely with me(owner) on these things!) 

Rules/Requirements:
You must have Sephalovable mass markings and mass items pack
Be able to download maps
Open-minded (No racial,homophobic,transphobic slurs etc etc)
Respect everyone’s character’s pronouns and s.o (as well as the person playing the character!)
All dog breeds and mixed breeds allowed !! (Though i’d prefer minimal wolf dog hybrids)
Literacy and realisticness (more the way the character behaves less having manes n such) is key
ScaredSpaghettis/Uunuk’s animation pack
A roleplay sample!I'm trying to keep this rp semi-lit to literate

Applications:
admins and mods!
Time zone:
Activity(a 1-10 1 being lowest 10 being highest):
Experience (Provide an example):
How many role-plays are you currently active in:
Role-Play sample:
Why do you deserve this role:
(for those wanting to be Admin) Are you prepared to teach the mods:
Do you have kik/skype or any other kind of texting app(if so please include your users for them):

packs,leashed,etc
Character's name:
Breed:
Dog type:
Desired Rank(tier I or tier IV for the alpha of the fierce dogs):
Desired pack (Reg. Or Fierce):
Time zone:
Activity(a 1-10 1 being lowest 10 being highest):
Biography:
screenshot/drawing of your character:
roleplay sample:

fourm: http://survivors-dogs.freeforums.net/
site:  http://survivors-dogs.weebly.com/
[currently wips]

Lastly I do plan on having a map for this rp!! However i'm having trouble with coding meshes and such so if anyone is open to helping me work on the map (who probably has more experience than I,i'd really appreciate it!)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 05:04:19 am by Lawrence »
i'm divine
in game user(s) : 32teeth | dogkin | grossuji

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: [ Survivors ]
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 05:53:37 pm »
Sounds like an awesome RP, I wish I could join, but life's a little busy now. DX Wish you lots of luck getting members though<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.