Author Topic: :- MaliaValley -: :- Canine RP  (Read 1206 times)

Offline 1smart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *Insert Cat Face Here*
    • EmberFoxe (no content)
    • View Profile
:- MaliaValley -: :- Canine RP
« on: December 15, 2017, 07:32:02 pm »
MaliaValley information:

RP Introduction - As a pack struggles to fight against bleak winters, scarce meals or natural devastation, they must learn the ancient ways of their ancestors to survive. Rituals, death and maybe even sacrificing. Success to meet their spirit's commands means a plentiful summer and beautiful spring. But failure means turning towards hell's face. Will you help the pack face its fears together, or push it towards glory and happiness. You. Will. Choose.

RP Info. - Coming Soon - A canine role play which will take place in a hopefully custom made terrain or finished map on the forum. 'Malia' meaning bitter or sea of bitterness in a Native American language. It will hopefully be a valley in which a pack fight to survive. The RP's arrival is yet to be totally confirmed, although we may just change the name or map ect.

NOTES-

There are no specific applications and standards but you may need to take a look at what you need to include in your 'application'.
To join you do not need to be professional or 'amazing' at roleplaying.
Dialog is included and anyone can join. There isn't really literate roleplaying but you can do it I guess if you want to.
The reason anyone can join or I accept anyone between zero-professional is because if they have no idea how to, they can never learn from all these literate or 'outstandingly professional' rps popping up everywhere. Its just for fun!

APPLICATION - (Sort of)

Other details for the APPLICATION: Stages of growth include cub, elder, adult, young adult, teen, newborn, child and senior (older than an adult but younger than an elder) CHARACTER IMAGE: Use this website to create your wolf image, please ensure that you message me your application with the picture added onto it so I can take this into account when making your name. The picture right below shows an example.

DO NOT USE THESE FOR YOUR CHARACTER: Anything on this program is accepted except for collars, (including natural colored ones) unnatural fur colors, claws (metal ones or any similar) or anything else related. YOU ARE ALLOWED: Bandanas (No neon colors) and lanterns/glow sticks. (Please no neon ones again xD)

RULES
No swearing in chat, applications or the rp itself (if we actually have one)

I don't mind feedback, try to be polite if it is negative

Everyone is equal, everyone can apply

PLEASE leave suggestions! I love em' !

Relationships are allowed but don't describe it or take it to far

Send applications in a MESSAGE. Anything other may be either hard to spot or public, you might not want that!

EXTRAS

Feel free to send feedback, I'm on whenever I can.
Send suggestions or even ask for perms - If I really trust you!  :P
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:39:50 am by 1smart »