Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55957 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2018, 09:37:05 pm »
I still can't believe how terrible of an idea this is. We aren't going to stop fighting either, until you either come ot your senses and see how dumb this is or shut the game down. Choice is yours Raz. But please just..see sense. Look at what you are causing. Did you seriously want this?

Flurr

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2018, 09:37:16 pm »

I agree with the rest of the community. The implementation of this concept has to be reconsidered.

Agreed. Razmirz, you are taking this the wrong way. This is not fair to us! Don't do this please, it will just make everything worse then people will start quitting. Stop this Raz, it's so unfair. :(

Offline TinyMouse

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • TinyMousee
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2018, 09:39:50 pm »
I have been playing this game for roughly seven years now, and never before have I seen such a horrible idea that will have abhorrent consequences on the community. While I'm sure this was implemented with good intentions, not confiding in your staff first is, in my opinion, very rude and disrespectful considering they're the ones who have been keeping the community tame, safe, and fun for years now.
In my time here, I have seen what it is like when roleplay drama gets taken way too far. What if a group of people decided they didn't like someone and mass-blocked them, resulting in said person's ban? This system is incredibly flawed and stupidly easy to take advantage of. Right now, a gigantic group of floofs are in the Grounds, protesting this. While I know it may feel insulting to be affronted so vehemently, I strongly urge you to listen to the community. Respect your staff, and understand that this is only hurting Feral-Heart. Just because people were able to overcome you "trial" with doing away with general chat doesn't mean they'll overcome this.

This decision could be the end for Feral-Heart.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:43:38 pm by TinyMouse »

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2018, 09:40:03 pm »
This is bad and the fact it wasn't worked out with other staff is also very very bad. I expected better but I guess not. This concept is problematic and wrong and you should know this. Literally don't have anything else to say I'm speechless and disappointed.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2018, 09:42:01 pm »

please don't do this to the community, Raz.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Colossus.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2018, 09:44:33 pm »
VIVA LA MODERATORS!

Offline RevalisWhoosh

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2018, 09:46:58 pm »

Offline Talon

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2018, 09:52:43 pm »
How was this ever a good idea like seriously think about it for a second your giving a bunch of  people power possibly do whatever they want Am sorry but this isn’t good enough people are obviously gonna abuse the power and make fh unenjoyable for everyone else it’s bad enough as it is with people trolling now your wanting to give thoes people power ? This isn’t a good idea

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2018, 09:53:13 pm »
I don't feel the need to say much since I'd rather not repeat the many replies in this thread. However - I must say that this is a terrible idea. I've been apart of FH since 2012 and I know from personal experience that players would love to block/ban other players just out of pure hatred over silly RP disputes and little arguments. Not all of course, but there are enough players of the community who are younger or just immature that would easily abuse this factor. I've been on staff on a different game for a little over a year and I know what would go down if staff weren't there. This community would fall apart without our staff. Please, don't implement this. Especially without discussing it with your fellow staff members first.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:56:48 pm by .Fallen-Kingdom. »

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Kookly

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2018, 09:54:25 pm »
This is completely irrational and absurd.