Author Topic: Arcanus Canum [ Thread Update - We've added a Site! ]  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Arcanus Canum [ Thread Update - We've added a Site! ]
« on: April 04, 2020, 02:07:21 pm »

A R C A N U S   C A N U M

United • Connected • Protected

Have a look at our new site! https://tinyurl.com/yakpljcl

C A N I N E  C U S T O M - S P E C I E S

Arcanus Canum is a canine custom-species, created by our Founder [Feral Heart User; Niraash].
Thus, upon joining, it is should be expected that character creativity will be restricted, but only to a certain extent!
We hope to leave as many options as possible available to our members in regards to creating their character.

L I T E R A T E

Arcanus Canum is a literate canine roleplay, thus, we will be requiring a roleplay sample during our application process.
We strive to provide adequate roleplay to those who wish to genuinely immerse and commit themselves.
However, fret not, we cordially open our doors to those wishing to improve themselves in a roleplay setting.

Although, how literate are we talking?

Arcanus Canum requires at least four sentences, in game, that includes proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Regarding on the discord, there is never a set code (verbally, at least) as to how many sentences or paragraphs are required.
We just hope that our roleplayers are descriptive with their actions throughout roleplay. 

R E A L I S T I C

Arcanus Canum is a realistic to semi-realstic canine roleplay.
Thus, though the pelt colors are required to be realistic, there are some semi-realistic colors/designs that are welcomed.

Regarding behaviors, behaviors are rather realistic within the group.

B E A U T I F U L Y - D E V E L O P E D

Arcanus Canum is a plotted roleplay, which is inclusively member-driven.
It includes an fresh and original plot-line and have certain systems to help members engage in roleplay and, hopefully, enjoy it.

Arcanus Canum is set in a fantasy-like prehistoric era.
More information regarding our plot can be found in the following replies to this thread.

D I S C O R D - B A S E D

Arcanus Canum is a discord-based (for the most part) roleplay.
Thus, you can immediately assume the discord is required for membership within this group.
However, we do not limit ourselves to just our discord server. An in-game option is available, but not required.

F A M I L Y - O R I E N T E D

Arcanus Canum is a family-oriented group both in-character and out-of-character.
Posing as a tribal group, we hope to become a wonderufl community which sustains its members and strives to have
quality staff to support you along the way.

We also hope that we become a group that you can always count on, regarding both activity and support.

M A T U R E

Arcanus Canum comes with occasional mature topics that is not meant for everyone.
Although it is not on the severe side that some groups might lean towards, we hope to moderate the content that
comes out before anyone is offended. Offensive content is dealt with as soon as possible as we care for the group as whole.

Bio template by Mibella

To our dearest prospective members,

If you are interested in what you have read today, or currently have any further inquiries that you wish to have answered, the best way to contect us is through discord:

Please get in contact with the founder: chungus#1706

. . .
[Disclaimer; images present on this thread belong to me as their rights go to their respective owners!]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 12:46:56 am by Niraash »

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanus Canum [ Seeking Dedicated Members to Fill High Ranks! ]
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 05:02:46 pm »

Arcanus Canum is moving head swimmingly!

. . .

We are looking for dedicated members to fill higher positions within the group.

Those who wish to fill these positions should considered a few things.

[ Having a higher position from the start does not qualify you to sit around and do nothing! ]

[ We hope that you become just as involved as we are! ]

If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on discord: chungus#1706

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 02:28:04 am by Niraash »

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanus Canum [ Seeking Dedicated Members to Fill High Ranks! ]
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 01:45:36 pm »
Bump bump bumpity ^-^

Arcanus Canum is still open for those interested in early access! In addition, certain high ranks still need to be filled as well.

I hope you will consider us as your choice of roleplay during this time of quarantine. :)

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanus Canum [ Officially Open ~ Join us Today! ]
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 04:36:19 pm »
Bump bump bumpity~

Hello everyone!

Arcanus Canum is now officially open the public! We are hoping to recruit active and dedicate members eager to roleplay and make new friends!

Arcanus Canum is a thrilling experience, especially if you are interested in trying something different for once. Please consider us as your choice of roleplay and we will be glad to welcome you to the family!

Please read the actual thread if you haven't as some information has been updated.
Add me on discord: chungus#1706    , for any further inquiries or if you are interested!

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanus Canum [ Major Thread Update! ]
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 02:51:20 pm »

Just doing a quick bump for this thread,

Updates for Arcanus Canum:

The thread itself has underwent a major update to appear more visually appealing to the eye. [ None of the images belong to me and go to their respective owners! ]

We hope that after rereading this thread, you will consider us as your choice of roleplay and come along for the ride!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 02:52:56 pm by Niraash »

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanus Canum [ MAJOR Thread Update! - Seeking Members! ]
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 01:30:47 pm »
Giving this thread another bump!

It's great to see everyone hopping back on the servers, especially after this small break!

Thus, Arcanus Canum will be advertising in-game, however, the hours will vary. The best way to contact us is through discord (as it is provided in the thread above). I hope to see you all on the server as well as in game!

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 04:35:03 pm »

Giving this thread another little bump, along with a small announcement.

As Arcanus Canum is a discord based roleplay, we are currently seeking dedicated members to fill Superior Teaching roles (Lead Medic, War General, etc).

Hopefully, you contact us because you are actually interested in our plot and not for obtaining a higher position; but otherwise, we hope to see a message from you soon!

Contact us on discord at chungus#1706

Offline Niraash

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 02:02:53 pm »

Happy to give my roleplay another bump, as well as put out a message for all my fellow Roleplayers~

Arcanus Canum is doing very well, as we are attempting to get situated with our plot and what not. We are hoping that those who peep into this thread are very interested in what we have cultivated and would like to add how....

Beautifully Developed...

...this group is.

Thank you for your time, have a great day!

arilioness

the pink seperating lines are from flight rising arcane, i can know cuz i play it XD, pretty cool

Malevolent

Hello Lovelies, I am Kariana, better known as Malevolent co-founder of Arcanus Canum.
 I would love to give those of you that are reading this thread a warm welcome and provide a little bit of information about Arcanus as of currently.

For those of you that are interested let me start by saying this pack is very welcoming and more than happy to lend a paw with any questions you may have about the species and roleplay itself. We are beautifully plotted and gorgeously developed with all of our information, from the species to providing a variety of ranks to choose from. We are driven to provide our members with a community full of positivity and do our best to provide a great source of roleplay.

We are currently searching for active and dedicated members as we are primarily member driven; meaning our plot can only go so far with the suggestions and activity of our members. As a side note we have opened up some staff and lead rank roles and are currently accepting applications via our discord server. If you are hungry for a wholesome roleplay this is a wonderful place to start.

For any inquiries you are welcome to send a friend request over to Malevolent#1701 or Chungus#1706 on discord to receive more.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 04:49:57 pm by Malevolent »