Author Topic: ~Hidden Souls Pack~ Please join :)  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
~Hidden Souls Pack~ Please join :)
« on: June 29, 2011, 08:56:05 am »
Hidden Souls Pack

Welcome to the Hidden Souls Pack. I'm Rozu, the alpha. Now my pack has tons of history so you better read up ^-^

History: 20 years ago 3 packs rulled the misted forest. Hidden away from hunters. Prey always plentiful, until hunters and loggers discovered it's excistence. All packs were forced to move away, everyday having to travel faster. Prey was scarce, it had all scurried away to a different forest in surch for refuge. It didn't help that it was also winter at the time, one of the harshest winters yet. The 3 packs where forced to travel together, in spite of their hatred for each other. The leaders of all of the packs couldn't make a decision of what alpha couple will rule all of the packs. A fight broke loose forcing the Hidden Souls pack to flee to an uknown land called Misted Souls forest. They figured it would help their pack, but it made them different.... Different colors and sizes. Alothough males stayed bigger than the females. Many mothers and pups have died, leaving mostly males. All wolves injured and starved they made the forest their home. Now we thrive on the forest grounds with fresh prey and forestry. The grounds are always covered with mist, the air covered with fog. Only on some days will you be able to see clearly. Which are the days of no fog. They happeb twice in every two weeks. Which is when we mainly stock up on prey. But if we get low we send they wolves of sight out into the forest.

Powers? :O

Sight see'ers: Wolves who can see perfectly though fog, also able to see the future. They can only see 3 days into the future. They usually keep what they find out to themselves unless it is urgent. (Only 2  or 3)

Scent seekers:  Wolves who can find any scent and pin point exactley where animals or wolves, or what have you are. (Only 3)

Healers: Wolves who have the power of healing. They have their limits thought, if the wound is too great they can help it but the wolf may not last. (Only two alowed)

Telekenisis: Only limited of wolves have it, they are born with a very special gift. Only 2 wolves are alowed to have this power.

Witch/Warlock: They can cast spells and make potions with herbs. They usually help out the pack if they are stuck, like with sickness that is too great for healers, or a plague. ( one witch one warlock.)

Ranks

~Alpha's~
Male:
Female: Rozu

~Beta~ (Have to prove to Rozu that your fit for the job, work your way up.)
Male: Open
Female: Open

~Warrior's~

Open
~Marker's~
Open

~Mother's~
Open

~Pup's~
Open

~Elders~
Open

~Hunter's~

*Hunter*
open

*Female Hunter*
open

*Beta Hunter's*
open

*Young teens in training*
open
~Powers~

*Scent seeker*
open

*Seer*
open

*Telekenisis*
open
*Witch/Warlock*
open
*Healer*
 open   

RULES

1. No god modding PLEASE. Like no saying ~Blank~ slashed ~blank's~ stomach and killed him. Nothing like that, they can dodge or counter attack, not just get hit.

2. Respect everyone please! In OOC too.

3. No text talk during the rp, plus proper grammar and punctuation please. Spelling mistakes are fine, not on purpose though. Its fine in OOC

4. Please listen to the alpha's and Betas. Beta's are only in charge if alpha's put them in charge or the alphas are out of the territory.

5. Mating and such are fine... Again keep it pg13. Cussing is alowed BUT don't over use it. (Gore welcome :D)

6. Wolves of all colors welcome, hot pink, blue, neon green, anything!

7. At least 5 sentences for rping...

8. Post a code to you characters appie please
Joining?

[Picture]
Name:
Crush: (Can be updated pm me)
Mate:
Personality:
Rank wanted:

Pack members!!!!!

Name: Rozu
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pups or expecting?: Neither
Crush: None (Can be updated)
Mate: Single :P
Personality: First off, Rozu is very stubborn and hates being bothered. She doesn't trust easily and hates being around to many wolves. She is an expert hunter and has an immediate hatred to people who are complete jerks to her allys. She somehow manages to have a soft and gentle side, she is also sypathetic but overall she's a tough wolf who doesn't care for all the attention from the males but is a flirt at times. She gets snappy and playful randomly sometimes.
Rank wanted:  Already Alpha
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 11:19:32 pm by Rozu »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: ~Hidden Souls Pack~ (W.I.P)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 08:56:24 am »
Setting:
This is located in a beautiful forest in Alaska. Very cold and snowy. The pack has to survive the harsh winters and cold summers, and falls. Spring is the warmest part of the year, when love flourishes and new babby prey are born. But this time its the harshest winter the pack has seen, the forest always covered with a thick fog. The pack is led by the spirits of the forest and by their gifts (powers). Can you survive and help the pack?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:40:00 am by Rozu »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:56:35 am »
space saver

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 02:14:26 am »
Go ahead and apply :)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: ~Hidden Souls Pack~ Apply now!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 02:25:21 am »

Name: Usha
Sexuality: straight
Pups or expecting?:Nope
Crush: none
Mate:none
Personality: she is daring and brave, caring and sweet. has a soft spot for pups.
Rank wanted: Well, she still has to find her power, right now all she has is a really good fighting XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 05:05:04 pm »
Accepted please make a code for you wolfie's appie. Plus you would be a teen in training :P

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 06:06:51 pm »
hey whats coding ur wolf
and at least 5 sentences for rp?
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.