Author Topic: Fading Days Wolf Pack  (Read 1488 times)

-Chase-

Fading Days Wolf Pack
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:44:43 pm »
Welcome to Fading Days Wolf Pack

I am the leader, Ryan. Fading Days is a literate permanent realistic wolf pack. I hate to get all 'heres the rules' like, but I got to give them. Rules listed below:

1. Respect everyone. Have a problem? Come talk to me.
2. You may have up to 2 characters in the pack
3. Please be active. I'm not asking you to be on every second of every day. At least once a week
4. if you create an issue out of character and out of a roleplay situation, you will have to face a consequence. I will decide your consequence alone.
5. Mates; if it is being fought over, the person being fought over will decide. If he/she does not care, the people fighting over the mate will fight.
6. You must have the map pack to join.                                                                                                                                 7. Trying to take over someone elses rank IS NOT PERMITTED. You will be banned from the group if you attempt this.     8. Mates are the same in roleplay and out of roleplay.
Put a green * at the beginning of your application to show me you have read, understand and accept these rules.        END OF RULES  
If you wish to join, please, on this thread, give me your: Username, character(s) name, age, picture or discription, and gender. Feel free to also give me your character(s)' personality in your application.

Send a group request (in the game) with the character you used in your application that is listed above to: Fading Days
Be patient, I might take a while!

All pelts accepted
Our pack is filled with loving, caring, and fun wolves. So, join the fun in Fading Days Pack.

REMEMBER: YOU MUST HAVE TIGG'S MAP PACK TO JOIN!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:48:20 pm by Chase »

Evanescence

Re: Fading Days Wolf Pack
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:56:06 pm »
* <---- green

Username: Evanescence
Character Name: Calypso
Discrption: She is a care free, go with the flow happy as can be wolf. Her name discribes her, Calypso, because it's so relazed and care free. She has a brown coat, tan underfur, white markings and a white mane and back mane. She has olive green eyes.
I sent the group request already ^_^