Author Topic: (Please lock c:) The Fenwa Darklore Clan  (Read 10937 times)

Zodiac

(Please lock c:) The Fenwa Darklore Clan
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:44:39 pm »
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:42:20 pm by Zodiac »

Zodiac

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:36:42 pm by Zodiac »

Zodiac

The Clan
Talaivers

Varicus

(Preset Pending)
Name: Tezacoatl
Species: Heckhound mixed with Hagsfiend
Personality: Funny, trouble-maker, friendly, stubborn, daredevil.
Description: Tezacoatl's ear was shredded off from an invading bear. Her right eye is red, while her other is green.
History: WIP
Mother: Peding
Father: Pending
Sisters/Brothers: Pending

but Im getting a Preset soon
Name:Fang
Species: Wolf/Demon/Dragon
Personality: Tired, Sleepy, Not wanting to Get us much, and Grumpy
History: Fang Is a wolf Demon that is grumpy, He Lived with His Family, till he was 4 years old (In human) and then he left to live his life as a lone wolf but he wanted to join the Fenwa Darklore Clan
Description: Fang Never wants to be woken when he falls asleep.
Mother: Unkown
Father: Pending~
Sisters/Brothers: Tezacoatl

Irantams

Picture:
Name: Sukira
Species: hellhoundXunknown
Personality: shes more on the silent and keeps to herself type, shes quite fast and agile, but not that strong, she would die protecting her pack, she hardly backs down from a fight. she has a soft spot for pups, and has a love of shiny things. (just like me XD)
History: she does not remember much other then her family was murdered before her eyes.
Description: uh..... what am i supposed to put here? XD i have a pic
Mother: dead
Father: dead
Sisters/Brothers: dead

Munravatu

Picture: Pending,MAKING A PRESET

Name: Kehunga

Species: Blackblood/Hellhound

Personality: A firey temper builds up in this canine whenever challenged in battle,and I swear by the feet of
Quetzalcoatl,DO. NOT. CHALLENGE. HER.She has a liking for moving,glowing stuff;such as lava.

History: Kehunga,being abandoned at birth by her striking appearence(and missing a COMPLETE eye),had to learn things on her own.She almost drowned learning to swim,she almost got trampled learning to hunt,and she almost,almost got killed by a vicous clan of rogues.That attack was the reason why she,basicly,does not trust most rogues and loners.

Description: She is missing a left eye.

Mother: Unknown.

Father: Unknown.

Sisters/Brothers: Born an only child.

Vettaikk

Kararka

Caranani

Caranars

Payircis

Kukaiyils

Naykkus

Picture:
Name: Leka
Species: Canine
Personality: Kind, playfull.
History: Leka was born not too long ago. She was the runt of the family, so her parents wouldn't keep her. They through her out. Left to defend herself, only at 1 week. She would lay on the ground, where she was left. Until one day, a canine found her, and took her to his pack.
Description: A black pelt, with a tint of red for underfut. Blue eyes, the tip of her tail is brown.
Mother: None yet
Father: None yet
Sisters/Brothers: None, yet.

Kuraintas
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:38:01 pm by Zodiac »

Zodiac

Bump...

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Picture:
Personality: shes more on the silent and keeps to herself type, shes quite fast and agile, but not that strong, she would die protecting her pack, she hardly backs down from a fight. she has a soft spot for pups, and has a love of shiny things. (just like me XD)
History: she does not remember much other then her family was murdered before her eyes.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Zodiac

Picture:
Accepted! And the decription is for if you don't have a picture/your character has more features. Welcome!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
XD ty, ill download the map now
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
OHAI ZODIAC.

Could you please make the map download a mediafire one? My comp freezes and crashes whenever I go on 4shared.

Personality: A firey temper builds up in this canine whenever challenged in battle,and I swear by the feet of
Quetzalcoatl,DO. NOT. CHALLENGE. HER.She has a liking for moving,glowing stuff;such as lava.

History: Kehunga,being abandoned at birth by her striking appearence(and missing a COMPLETE eye),had to learn things on her own.She almost drowned learning to swim,she almost got trampled learning to hunt,and she almost,almost got killed by a vicous clan of rogues.That attack was the reason why she,basicly,does not trust most rogues and loners.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:59:50 am by Wounds »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
so many files to download O_o

EDIT: XD this video is funny but creepy: Mime Song

Zodiac

OHAI ZODIAC.

Could you please make the map download a mediafire one? My comp freezes and crashes whenever I go on 4shared.

Accepted! And I'll put up a mediafire link.
so many files to download O_o

EDIT: XD this video is funny but creepy: Mime Song
Sorry about the files, it wouldn't let me put them in a folder :c