Author Topic: ~*~Blue Mirage Pack~*~ (Website, Map, Semi-Realistic, Active, Open)  (Read 12972 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
[Hey guys,found a new download for a more natural naturalistic.I don't know if its the same thing,but,ohwell~ Clicky

Offline gnmurphy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I'm just a sweet Mexican Salamander.
    • View Profile
((Imma just join in here.....))

Siphon woke in the hunters' den suddenly, hearing growling outside.
/What in the../ Siphon thought in her mind.  She decided not to bother, and moved out of the den.  Watching carefully, she noticed the Beta and Alpha fighting.  Thinking to herself, Siphon grunted, and moved to the woods to hunt. 
"Are you proud of me...father?" Siphon growled a little.  Raising her snout into the air, she sniffed, and her ears went back.  Something wasnt right. 

/There's a storm on the horizon.../ She thought to herself.  Siphon decided to find a rabbit, or anything first, then go warn the rest of the pack.  Sniffing again, Siphon picked out the sent of a rabbit, older, but still, a rabbit.  Crawling on her belly, she watched the rabbit nibble on a small green.  Siphon's blue eyes, for which she was named, narrowed, and she stuck.  With a crack that was loud enough to wake the whole forest, the rabbit fell limp. Grunting again, Siphon padded back to the camp.

Coming back to the camp, she looked around for the Alpha, Nysara.  Then, Siphon bolted to the pile of kills, and placed the rabbit down.  Sniffing the air once again, Siphon smelled the storm getting closer....
(how was that ?? Eh eh?  Sorry I haven't been "active" lately.  I've been busy with packing, summer, trying not to get killed by little kids, and waiting for something I ordered to come in.))

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
[[OOH. OOH. WHUD'DUORDER.]]

SixFlags halted as a sweet smell wafted over to her nose; Milkberry,she thought.Milkberry was not only a sweet,it also provided help in the delivering of pups.The she-wolf turned and followed the sweet scent,under a root of an oak tree;growing in the corner of another root an a hollyberry bush. Two berries,one location? thought the she-wolf.Hollyberries,being toxic to other animals,was a great remedy if mixed with mulberry to sooth cavitees in the teeth.Having the hollyberries in small pouches in her mouth,she grabbed the milkberry and spat the hollyberries onto it,then wrapped up the berries in an oak-leaf pouch she had quickly made.She carried the pouch as she trotted off back to the root,digging under the tree.She was,obviously,looking for some roots; the hollyberry bush's roots could aid in healing infected paw-pads.She snorted as her nose struck something fowl-smelling;the thing she had been looking for.She raised her snout and tore the root from the earth.She opened the pouch and lay the roots near the others;she wrapped it back up and continued.Her tail flicked silently,then decided it was enough to take back to camp,for she had gathered so much it made her sulk in each step;SixFlags turned and headed back,bouncing slightly.

[[LOLSOMUCHFORGATHERINGSTUFF.]]

Offline Sidhe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
((erm Siphon. It wasn't the alpha that Jaeger was arguing with))

The fog had finally risen above the treetops, leaving the hard packed trails visible to the pair of wolves that loped through the forest. The sounds of the birds, which had been muted during the misty dawn, rose in full force to echo among the branches of the pine trees. The air was still thick with moisture, and the sense of rain and lightning itched somewhere on the distant horizon. The ground was losing the muddy feel as, freed of the fog, it dried beneath the risen sun. The morning chill still clung to the air, making the wolves' breath mist in the air before them.

As he moved among the trees Jaeger constantly had to remind himself to slow down, that Crow was a warrior built for battle and not for traveling long distances at such a harsh pace. Though the other wolf never complained when the beta forgot that, Jaeger still felt guilty whenever he noticed his pack mate breathing a bit too heavily. His eyes darted about as he ran, looking for signs that their enemies had been about. It wasn't much different from hunting, just the prey was liable to hunt him in return instead of fleeing from his presence.

They ran silently along the border of the territory, saving their breath for when it was truly necessary. There were no new markings upon the trees, no evidence that their enemies had yet again encroached on the pack's land. The absence of activity from the rival pack caused Jaeger's hackles to rise. 'What are they planning?' he wondered silently to himself, 'what schemes has their leader thought up this time?'

He'd have to order more patrols, this stillness from their enemies could only mean trouble. With a motion to Crow he headed back towards the den site, glancing distrustfully over his shoulder towards where he knew the enemies lurked in their own dens.

((anyone know if Crow is coming to the rp? Because I don't wanna say what he does if he's here to do it...If that makes any sense))

<><><><><><><><><><>MEANWHILE BACK AT THE DEN SITE<><><><><><><><><><><>

((Hey Ny, just let me know if you don't want me acting as the other warriors or if you want character sheets for them. Oh, and could Tamara be Nishe's niece or something? That is if you allow me to keep her. Because my excuse for her rudeness is that she thinks Nishe should have been beta))

Tamara grumbled as she sat on the warriors' den, looking out over the other dens for any sight of danger. She flicked her ears towards the hunters den, watching silently as Siphon left to take up the hunt. "Stupid Beta," she muttered, though in truth she couldn't truly blame him. It wasn't his fault that Nishe didn't take the beta position. She glanced towards the mountains, almost wishing that a bear or cougar would climb down from the tops just so she'd have something to do.

She shrugged as she rose, then jumped to the grass below. She took a few steps towards the cubs' den, peering inside to see if any of the little ones were awake. She wasn't a mother herself, but she always took pleasure in helping to train them in the skills they would need later in life.

((Mina wanna play with Tamara? I promise she's only snappy towards Jaeger))

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 08:50:08 am by Sheila »

Kaiyuna

(So just put the naturalistic in exports?)

Offline Sidhe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
((No, for the naturalistic thing you have to copy all the files in each folder and use them to replace the ones already in the feral heart folders. For example you click on the Naturalistic file->Media folder->Materials, then copy the water.material. Then go to Feral Heart -> Media folder-> Materials and paste it in. It's a bit tedious but it looks awesome in game.))

Offline gnmurphy

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I'm just a sweet Mexican Salamander.
    • View Profile
(ah sorry bout that, wasn't sure =/ and at Six, have you ever happened to hear of a murloc?  ))

Siphon sat for a moment, looking around camp.  She turned her head quick enough to see someone peering into the pups' den.  Siphon shook her head somewhat, and looked again.  Still someone was peering into the pup' den.  Sighing, she snatched the rabbit up, and padded out to the pups' den.  Walking up to the wolf she dropped the rabbit, and quickly spoke, "Would you or the pups like some of this rabbit?"

(gahh for short Paragraphs.  Why must I be so lazy??))

Offline Sidhe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
alright, for Bijoux: type [I M G]   http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x184/PrinceSalem/screenshot_07242011_200749448.jpg [/ I M G] without the spaces in the img things

Offline Hibiscus

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
This is my application... enjoy x3
BIJOUX

IRTR
-Ingame Username: Hibiscus
-Forum Username: Hibiscus
-Mate: None
-Pups: Misty (unborn), from a different male. (She is only named OutOfCharacter.)
-History: Bijoux was born to a pair of alphas in a small pack. Her litter was made out of 6 pups including herself. She was the only one in her litter who had stripes, but she did not feel sad, because her siblings also had different markings. Spots, eye rims, paw 'socks' and others. After 1 year, she set off on her first hunt. She was not very successful on her first try, but after a furious tangle of teeth and claws, she managed to make her hunt, in that case, a cow elk, fall to the ground. She stayed in her birth pack for 2 years. In those years, she was able to find her soul mate, a large grey wolf named Wind. After 6 months, Bijoux and Wind were blessed with a pup. Soon after, Wind's pack discovered his relationship with Bijoux, and he was not able to see her since. Bijoux has been carrying her pup for 59 days, so it is due quite soon.
-RP Sample(At LEAST 3 sentences fourm rp, 2 sentence in-game):
 Joux, the ashen fae was laid on her back in her den. She sniffed around from her moss-bed, her eyes darting from corner to corner. Bijoux got to her feet, and stuck her head out the cave mouth, feeling the breeze on her grey striped fur. Realizing she was quite thirsty, she walked to the river slowly. She frowned, looking at the lack of water in the river. Joux sighed, and lapped it up anyway. Seeing the sun was setting, she padded back to the large den, a sleepy look in her eyes.

I have a million fandoms. :3

Offline Sidhe

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
The last of the fog was burned off as the sun summoned a stifling heat to fill the air. The storm that lurked on the horizon sent a few meager wafts of wind over the den site, but seemed determined to otherwise pass them by. Maybe later the clouds and the rain and the thunder would be driven towards them, but for now it remained a distant threat.

Tamara glanced up at the huntress as Siphon approached where she stood near the pup's den. She raised an eyebrow at the hare that was dropped before her and her mouth watered at the smell of it, "I believe the pups still slumber, and I would not presume to eat before the rest of the pack." She shook her head a little, reminding herself of the need for manners, and smiled politely. "Thank you though, it was generous of you to offer your kill."

She tilted her head at the other she-wolf, cocking her ears curiously,  "I don't pretend to keep track of the hunters, but are you new? I've never seen you before." The warrior wolf sat silently, gazing at the other with her golden eyes. She cast one longing thought to the pups, but decided against trying to wake them for some training. It might have been past morning, but pups still needed their sleep.

((@Siphon, as I've told Ny: don't appologize for the length, at least you're writing.
  @Bijoux: you've got it posted. Yay, Ny will probably read it tomorrow, she's usually on the same time she was on today.))