Author Topic: The Land Of Alberin (Needing Staff)(Progress:Concepts)  (Read 6540 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: New 3-D MMORPG (Progress: Concepts)
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 01:18:41 am »
For the name, maybe you could come up with real words such as (all real website names!)

Shadows Of Mine
A Standing Chance (dunno just found it; a RP for two people)

Something like that, you know? I'm not sure how to explain it, but I hope this helps. Good luck again!
I know what you mean. But since the game name is going to be the same as the worlds name, it wouldnt really work.

Im leaning towrds Alberin right now... it will be chosen sometime tomorrow.

True. Alberin sounds like a smexy name. <3 Well, I do hope you figure out the name!

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: New 3-D MMORPG (Progress: Concepts)
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 12:10:31 pm »
For the name, maybe you could come up with real words such as (all real website names!)

Shadows Of Mine
A Standing Chance (dunno just found it; a RP for two people)

Something like that, you know? I'm not sure how to explain it, but I hope this helps. Good luck again!
I know what you mean. But since the game name is going to be the same as the worlds name, it wouldnt really work.

Im leaning towrds Alberin right now... it will be chosen sometime tomorrow.

True. Alberin sounds like a smexy name. <3 Well, I do hope you figure out the name!
So many quotes...Glad you approve, because "The Lands Of Alberin" is now the name! :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 07:44:27 pm by SilverFangs »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: The Land Of Alberin
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 07:45:55 pm »
The site use now up, and I will be slowly improving it, but it's good enough for now. http://thelandsofalberin.proboards.com/

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Re: The Land Of Alberin (Needing Staff)(Progress:Concepts)
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 07:18:23 pm »
This sounds quite interesting. I found some very good, free-to-use human models on the internet I could give you to use. Though, be warned... they have no clothes. This is so it can be fully customizable, with new clothes and such. .-. But, anyway, if you want the models, PM me. I could also be a modeler if you need one.

I also have a suggestion... Dragon taming/riding.

It'd be nice to have a pet dragon and be able to ride it. XD I also think the idea of pet stores and pets... like in the real world, but with mythological aspects, like dragons. Derp.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2013, 08:33:35 pm »
This sounds quite interesting. I found some very good, free-to-use human models on the internet I could give you to use. Though, be warned... they have no clothes. This is so it can be fully customizable, with new clothes and such. .-. But, anyway, if you want the models, PM me. I could also be a modeler if you need one.

I also have a suggestion... Dragon taming/riding.

It'd be nice to have a pet dragon and be able to ride it. XD I also think the idea of pet stores and pets... like in the real world, but with mythological aspects, like dragons. Derp.

I will PM you then :)

I like the dragon riding, but currently dragons are going to be admins. This may change, Im still trying to figure everything out. I will keep the suggestion in mind though :)

Offline .:Moonstar:.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 11:27:04 pm »
Dis game sounds epic. ^^

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 11:28:20 pm »
Oh, so dragons aren't NPCs? o3o... Oh, I has idea.

Admins have the ability to play as dragons, but there are also NPC dragons as well?

I would also like to introduce to you... dragon eggs. You could like, steal dragon eggs, and raise a baby dragon. ^^
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 11:37:45 pm »
Dis game sounds epic. ^^
:D I'm suprized at how much intrest there is on this!
Oh, so dragons aren't NPCs? o3o... Oh, I has idea.

Admins have the ability to play as dragons, but there are also NPC dragons as well?

I would also like to introduce to you... dragon eggs. You could like, steal dragon eggs, and raise a baby dragon. ^^

Perhaps not dragons, but perhaps a hippogryf/something in the griffion "family"?

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 01:16:09 am »
But dragons are epical though... ;w; There are like... no games dat you can play where you can ride a dragon and stuffs. ;w;

Offline unnbrellas

• View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 01:26:37 am »
But dragons are epical though... ;w; There are like... no games dat you can play where you can ride a dragon and stuffs. ;w;
The book Im reading is about someone who rides dragons (Brisinger, Inheritance books)
Maybe we can make it so if the mod/dragon lets you, you can ride on them. but dragons aren't NPCs, so..