Author Topic: Aversandi Vitae - [Canine/Feline Apocalyptic ShapeShifter RP]  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Hypothermia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hypothermia#6987 on discord.
    • hypothermiia
    • hypothermiiia
    • harmonnyyyyyy
    • View Profile
x  Aversandi Vitae  x

[Literate] - [Active] - [Triple Mapped] - [Sited] - [Realistic] - [Plotted] - [Canine/Feline] - [Long Term]

Will you survive hell on Earth?
Or will you fall and rise again?

A few people who society never knew about managed to use their abilities to defend themselves again these creatures, having ability to shift from man to animal in a moment help when you have a fleet of mutants and creatures  against you. Matches with their Semis {The animal they can shift into} in childhood or birth, they may have the ability to shift from canine to feline in a moments notice without any pain or discomfort during the shift.
Though if one is bitten, they will loose ability to change again and will die and resurrect in the shape they die in.

These survivors must live among the streets, and fight for their lives. People can turn when insanity wrecks your life, and they turn on those they love. Will you survive madness, or will you go down and rise with a new ambition?

We welcome you to test your wits and talents in our group as a shapeshifter, human, or of the infected. With a diverse triple linked map, {Sewer, Forest/Hideout, and a city} you can explore your surrounding and see if you can survive the plague among us. With a band of shapeshifters roaming about the territory, will you join Aoife in her ranks, earning the aloof hyena shifters' trust? without getting your head ripped off? Or shall you create your own group, and survive together in a bundle? Or will you be a loner, taking on the word alone. The choice is yours and yours alone.

If interested in joining add/whisper any of these users on FH; Hypothermia {Main} / Acrimony / Swiftblaze

When will it end?
Never.

CLICK ME FOR THE WEBSITE

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 03:23:56 pm by Hypothermia »

[ my deviantart. ] . [ my flight rising. ]
member since oct 2011.