Author Topic: Stray Dog Pack  (Read 1685 times)

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Stray Dog Pack
« on: October 16, 2011, 03:16:30 pm »
I is making a stray dog pack and we are mapless. We also currently have 8 dogs including me, and i'm the leader. I'm a golden retreiver and my name is Goldtail :) I'm looking for maybe up to 15-20 members unless everyone can download a map then maybe more people can come. If we ever post more movies it always ends up with everyone in a dance line doing the buttswing XD so thats why im not doing movies for a while. Oh we are also realistic,accept any realistic dog big or small, and pups. If you want to join i'm online most of the time so if you want in I would like to see if your realistic before letting you in. Were usually at the + sign because its laggy everywhere else and my computer likes to lag when i'm on for some reason. If you want to sign up here I would like pictures of your character and to describe them with this:

Name:
Nick name?:
Personality:
Pups?:
Mate?:
Its not alot but it gives me an idea of what your like. for example I will fill it out.

Name: Goldtail
Nick name?: Yes, Gold or Golden
Breed of dog: Golden Retreiver
Personality: I am a fun loving dog, not really serious most of the time. I love to joke around in my free time in my pack or with friends. sometimes I also say random things,randomly fall over, or even tackle my friends XD I dont like describing so I dont type much for all this.
Pups?: no( if you have pups describe how many and their names)
Mate?: No (if you have one describe their gender, personality, and name)

If you fill it out I primise it wont take long :D And I would post a screenshot of Gold but I dont know how to, could someone tell me? XD

Flower223

Re: Stray Dog Pack
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 09:17:13 pm »
To post a screen shot just save it there, and you can go to picnik.com to edit and crop then save it. Go to tinypic.com upload the pic, and do the code thing then when it's done it gives a list of codes copy the second one to where you want it and it should show up.

And would your pack like to become Allies with my all canine pack?

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Stray Dog Pack
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 10:00:20 pm »
Name:Angel
Nick name?:Ange
Breed of dog:German Shepherd
Personality:Friendly, Loyal, Smart, Fast, Fierce
Pups?:none
Mate?:none