Author Topic: OutSide the pack(Chapter 5)  (Read 1397 times)

shzgdfg

OutSide the pack(Chapter 5)
« on: October 03, 2011, 12:07:39 am »
  SoulSurfer layed there in pain.Blood gushing from her shoulder"Bring....me......to....water...'She said weakly.-Bruno and Akira dragged her to a lake she was lying near.Tears flowed down Bruno's face aking his markings darker.Akira stared at the water "Y didnt I protect her..'He though to himself.Suddenly the water turned Pure white.A figure of Soul appeared in front of them walking on water...But it was their imagination.A small wave carrying a blue and white figure...Soulsurfer!
  The wave brung her to shore.She laid there on the shore being lapped up against the waves."Oh...'She groaned.Quickly Bruno ran to shore and nudged her.Akira ran but did nothing but stare.Soulsurfer woke up slowly and saw her 2 friends..."Bruno..?Akira?....."she tried to get up but her shoulder made her lie back down.Soul!Ur alive!"The 2 males yelled.
  'We need to get to the temple of dreams...I spoke with my friends that were with me...They said 3 will go 2 will come bac...1 of us will be gone..'SoulSurfer said gravely.-Bruno helped her up and they were off goign slower than usual to temple of dreams.